Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Oookay.. Not very smart of me.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh_shadow_assassin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:16 pm
Purplepiratelynn
well this story is a little less about physical pain:

Ok so I am quite shy, and I finally worked up enough courage to ask this one guy out....so I went over to him one day and was all like so do you want to hang out sometime....he said yes, but the only problem was that i was so nervous that i really didn't work out what to say afterwards, so i looked like a complete idiot just standing there not knowing what to say next, which makes me think, what was i thinking, why did i not think about this beforehand.

You and me both. I asked out this one girl and not knowing what to do afterwards, but we were at school so I THOUGHT i could get away with a smooth move and asked her ut right before my bus got ther, but turns out it took about 5 minutes before it left and she kept staring at me because she said yeah and it was all like -awkward silence- when next thing you know m best friend comes in and says "every awkward silence a gay baby is born"..Luckily he just gave me enough time to walk away..xD

but me being real stupid went up to this girl who really really likes me and it was real obvious, but i didn't know so i said hey i think you're friend is really hot. Next thing I know i'm in the nurse's office with ym hands onn my balls. T.T  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:36 am
I was well.. half-asleep and my older brother came trying to wake me up, I don't know what came over me but I felt really angry for him waking me up for no reason all the time and as I said I wasn't thinking straight coz I was half-asleep, I raised my right hand and just swiped it at him. I don't know what happened after that but he left to go to the kitchen with my mother and cousin following him. I was clueless as to what happened and glad to be left alone to sleep, then I noticed something stuck under my nails I wondered where they came from and why I didn't notice them earlier, then I saw his bloody arm (he went to wash it in the kitchen) and I noticed it was his skin. ewww, lol! I realized I made a foot long gash on his arm, he told me after a few days that my nails got stuck on his flesh for a while when I clawed him. ow! >.O

I honestly didn't know I swiped that hard... I even did it with my eyes closed (he never believed me though). And there was a second time after more months passed, he was told by my cousin to wake me up, and again I acted with my eyes closed without thinking and I slapped him on the face real hard. I woke up at the sound and noticed what I'd done, my cousin heard it too (again, he was really pissed off) I was very reluctant to say sorry coz I wasn't even fully concious when I did it, I don't remember if I said sorry or not though. It doesn't happen often anymore coz he never comes to wake me up again. I have another story, but too lazy to type it. -.-

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

Purplepiratelynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:03 am
Teh_shadow_assassin
Purplepiratelynn
well this story is a little less about physical pain:

Ok so I am quite shy, and I finally worked up enough courage to ask this one guy out....so I went over to him one day and was all like so do you want to hang out sometime....he said yes, but the only problem was that i was so nervous that i really didn't work out what to say afterwards, so i looked like a complete idiot just standing there not knowing what to say next, which makes me think, what was i thinking, why did i not think about this beforehand.

You and me both. I asked out this one girl and not knowing what to do afterwards, but we were at school so I THOUGHT i could get away with a smooth move and asked her ut right before my bus got ther, but turns out it took about 5 minutes before it left and she kept staring at me because she said yeah and it was all like -awkward silence- when next thing you know m best friend comes in and says "every awkward silence a gay baby is born"..Luckily he just gave me enough time to walk away..xD

but me being real stupid went up to this girl who really really likes me and it was real obvious, but i didn't know so i said hey i think you're friend is really hot. Next thing I know i'm in the nurse's office with ym hands onn my balls. T.T
yeah about the same...except for the last paragraph. It was at school , and usually this guy has more to say than just yes, i mean i sort of was relying on SOMETHING else to work off of, but no just yes  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff