Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
grave yard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:38 pm
Somthing was burning on the other side of the stone. Boom. The head stone was destroyed... "YES 5 POINTS! Your turn." Another kid threw a kunai with paper bomb at the stone next to them. boom. "YAY 5 POINTS." The same kid throws another kunai with a paper bomb on it. But it misses and hits Kimimaru instead. "Oopss. RUN!" They both run of in oppisite directions.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:18 pm
*she came in wearing and long floor length skirt and a loose bilowing shirt she walked up to a grave stone with the name Sinza Hyuuga on it and place a flower on it* Mom.............*she sropped to her knees and starred crying* you tried to protect me when i should have stood up and fought along with you  

DemonEndi

Dustin Monku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:39 am
Dustin turns ouround to face kimimaru. "Yes...Kimimaru theres somthing I want to ask you..." Dustin stops and takes a deep breath. " Brother the second before Zozer died in front of my eyes he... he told me you new what happened to Mustang Monku our uncle. Please tell me what happend." Dustin said sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:29 pm
randomly pop out the bush and look around and see open gaves* "my time to shine" say Draack. *rased his hands and all the bugs that where in the open grave walk over to Draack and started to follow Draack as he walk away before anyone could see him* "hehehe more to my army.* Draack laughing as he walk away.  

Draack

Dark Queen Of Love

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:51 pm
*HEY WHAT ARE YALL DOING WITH MY HEAD *said Kiki_kitty_loves' ghost  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items