Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The D word Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:57 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Dan: Or you could be positive and say you get to have two of most holidays. Anyways, don't most people celebrate with their mothers side of the family and fathers side of the family in the first place anyways? I'll admit my family is not super close but still, it isn't the end of the world. Sure some things get complicated but you have to think about how much less stressed out your parents will be. It's not healthy for a kid to grow up in an environment where their parents are constantly at each others throats.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:13 pm
Im sorry.

My parents got a divorce 2 years ago, it was hard at first, but me being me i played it off as nothing. My dad doesnt trust me at all, my mom trusts me almost too much.

there is some kinda good thing out of a divorce, like 2 chrismases 9 or whatever you celebrate) 2 birthdays

I gotta agree with s4mgir1v3rsi0n  

HawaiiBlueSurf

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:43 pm
[User Image]

My parents almost got a divorce when I was in the 6th grade, but they ended up staying together.

I agree with the joint-custody option.

[User Image]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:07 am
All We Know Is Failling
Divorce....

I think my parents are getting a divorce. The past couple of days it's been non-stop fighting. My dad even said "Why don't I just leave it's crossed both our minds." I'm not too sure. I'm kinda nervouse sad, happy, and mad. Any advice? Anybody here ever been divorced or parents are divorced. Well I want to live with my mom if it happens. But, then agian I want to live with my dad. My dad is never home. My mom always is. My dad never grounds me or yells at me. My mom does all the time. My dad doesn't cook. My mom does. I'm really nervouse if the divorce does happen... Who should I live with?

:/

im sorry to hear that dude. i hope they dont.
But if u dont want them to get a divorce say that ull commit suicide if they do.
parents love their child more than they love each other...  

Chemical PaNcAkE

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:34 pm
Chemical PaNcAkE
im sorry to hear that dude. i hope they dont.
But if u dont want them to get a divorce say that ull commit suicide if they do.
parents love their child more than they love each other...
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I don't know you kid but I already don't like you. Threatening to commit suicide is an absolutely TERRIBLE thing to put ANYBODY through. It's not fair to them, there is no reason they should be miserable just because you're a selfish little p***k.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:24 pm
My parents divorced when I was in Kindergarten. I live with my dad and step mom. I could've lived with my mom but she couldn't support me like my dad could. But when I'm 14 I might move in with my mom since she's able to support a family now.

it's tough when your parents get a divorce but you have to think that the fighting is all over....Good luck!

TEH COOKiiE FAiiRY

Lazy Geezer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:33 am
I'm sorry for your parents, I whould advise you live with your mother.. Mother's have that nurturing business going on, and you whould pretty much have to go with your mum, because they she is most likley to get custody.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:21 am
My mum and dad divorced before I was born. *shrugs* I've never met my dad, and the phase of "I want to see my dad, NOW!" has died down...

However, I'm severely lacking in the fatherly love side of my childhood... heh. o.< Ohh well...

Lenre Li

Strawberrymouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:44 pm
Silent Snow...

that word sucks and it just sucks period

...falls from the sky.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:37 am
[[ D: My mom threatens my dad with divorce all the time. She never follows up the threat, though.

I just yell at them when they start fighting. Their reaction is kind of like, "s**t, our own kid is yelling at us now. We'd better stop." It especially helps that I'm the shy one in the family. So when I yell, I mean business. D:< And they usually make up the next morning.
]]

x Sasami

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas