Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:15 pm
MemoryDragon
Lepidus Light

Um...in the anime, Takuto's black shirt is constantly expanding and retracting. Sometimes it's short, sometimes it's long, but it always stays above his belly button.

Really? I only thought it got shorter, lol...

Ah, okay...but it bugs me either way. Also, the thing is that for some episodes, the art is clean and absolutely professional and in some episodes the art seems to...deteriorate.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:07 am
In one of the begining episodes of Full Moon wo Sagashite, Wakouji was driving Mitsuki somewhere and Wakouji was talking. It said that "This product is not for rent or sell, if you are watching this you have been cheated." I'm just like huh?! question It completly cut of the dialogue between Misuki and Wakouji! gonk It happened once more in a later episode, but wasn't as bad. xp  

Little Miss Maria

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:27 pm
Little Miss Maria
In one of the begining episodes of Full Moon wo Sagashite, Wakouji was driving Mitsuki somewhere and Wakouji was talking. It said that "This product is not for rent or sell, if you are watching this you have been cheated." I'm just like huh?! question It completly cut of the dialogue between Misuki and Wakouji! gonk It happened once more in a later episode, but wasn't as bad. xp

I never saw that. xD Was your version pirated or something? I dunno...for most of the beginning I watched the stuff through Bittorent.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:58 pm
Lepidus Light
Little Miss Maria

I never saw that. xD Was your version pirated or something? I dunno...for most of the beginning I watched the stuff through Bittorent.

I'm not sure... I ordered it from e-bay plus it was from DeepDiscountDVDs.com, and it plays in all DVD players. It looks like the original copy, but.... xp  

Little Miss Maria

HachiBeach151

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:28 am
Little Miss Maria
Lepidus Light
Little Miss Maria

I'm not sure... I ordered it from e-bay plus it was from DeepDiscountDVDs.com, and it plays in all DVD players. It looks like the original copy, but.... xp

I think Lepidus was right. That has to be pirated if that was the case. That never happened when I watched that episode.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:04 pm
Little Miss Maria
Lepidus Light
Little Miss Maria

If it's all regions, it's probably pirated. The Full Moon anime is supposedly licensed by Viz but hasn't come out yet, so any version with subtitles is a pirated copy.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:57 pm
I got mine from discountanimedvd.com and that version, the box is in 100% Japanese, so it's the Japanese version and everything...which may explain why the English titles are just crap. Literally.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:46 pm
My friend and me were watching my FMwS dvd and noticed that in the next episode that Takuto's shirt got smaller (>3>)

Also I noticed the Sinigami thing and assumed it was suposed to be like that, but I didn't know it was from the romanji, lol.

(BTW, Never watch a fandub of FMwS, lol...I watched a fandub once and the person who did Mitsuki's voice...she was bad at singing....)  

Chibi Kiku-chan

pockydrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:44 am
Lepidus Light
This is the thread in which you can talk about horrible fansubs, subtitles, and such in the series that were made into anime!

-In one of the Full Moon wo Sagashite episodes when Mitsuki goes to America, the subs came in late for the opening so they dragged into the beginning of the episode, which (not copied word for word, but what I can remember) consequently showed Ooshige-san saying something about rock 'n roll and Wakouji-sensei then replying with something that the subtitles say is "sparkle on, oh princess", or something of the sort.

-In the last eppy of FMwS, when Meroko is talking to that godly lady and "New Future" is playing in the background, sometimes the things they say are overridden by what the song lyrics are. So when they say something, sometimes the lyrics to the song show up. So when that lady was speaking once, it began her sentence with "Let's sing a song!"...

Share your stories! ^^

HAHA, I saw that first one. Hilarious stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:07 pm
I was watching an AMV on youtube called Full Moon Wherever You Are. Takuto leaning against a tree and was talking. The subtitles said "Something must be wrong with Takuto." It was so weird! I mean, it sounds weird. You'd think Meroko said it, or Mitsuki, but Takuto's lips were moving like he was talking!

And a scene from ep. 52 when she was chasing Eichi in her dream but tripped. The part was before she tripped. She wasn't talking, but the subs said "I no matter what happens, I protect you." During that scene, all she said was "Eichi!" and "giggles" before she tripped.  

Senroh

Rageofantasies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:21 pm
XD
These are all so funny, especially the first one on the first post.

I've never noticed these things before. Well, I mean, sure the fansubbers usually have bad grammar and all, but "Rock n' roll princess" by Wakaouji?
PRICELESS! ROFLMAO.

Little Miss Maria://You've been cheated indeed.
That's pirated.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces