Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Zeitgeist ~ The Movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gritzmang

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:52 pm
Has anyone seen Zeitgeist? It all makes sense but then again it sounds impossible. I was blown away by it. It is almost two hours long but I recommend it to everyone here. It is worth the time you spend watching it. It deals with religion and the government. I'm not good at describing things so I'll just let you watch it yourself.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:54 pm
I have watched it, and debated over it with a few dozen people. From what I gathered, don't read too much into part two or three. The income tax thing is true, but not too much else in parts two or three.

vwwvvww

Reichkovich

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:40 pm
I've seen it. The beginning, the part about religion, was pretty neat. But other than that I didn't pay much attention to the rest. Guess I'm not into conspiracy theories.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:12 pm
I was liking it till it got to the 911 conspiracy's.  

Zambimaru

Arios V

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:54 pm
I watched the first part (Religion). It was fairly interesting and entertaining but the only major problem I have with it is that he doesn't list any sources on where he got the information (or doesn't list them properly). Maybe if he could fix that one part (and maybe not rely so much on wordplay) he might actually have something.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:22 pm
Well, the first part i had already known about for a good while. It just reinstated in about 45 mins the whole of two books i read. Tim Callahan's "The Secret Origins of the Bible" and *some other book that i can't remember ... neither title or author's name sweatdrop *

As for the second one. Alex Jones vids from a year to a couple of years right after the event got me more than convinced about the U.S. having SOMETHING to do with the whole thing. So, it also just re-inforced the same idea i had already picked up. I thought the "movie" went more in depth, so i'm almost amazed that some of you guys didn't go for it. Then again, "almost" drops suddenly as i realize most of you guys are americans.. x)

And that last part is the one i couldn't believe. Even when i saw vids about the subject by this same Alex Jones a few years ago. I mean... i can see how a Central bank is ******** incredibly unfair, and how it makes sense that Rothschild's and Rockefeller's are never ever going to worry about money... but saying that there is no law that is actually enforcing the the federal tax... well... that one does seem ludicrous. Especially in a country that has been "directed" by this same fellows that "enforce" this tax on the people.  

AnonymouZ

Minaberries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:16 pm
User Image

I've only watched the first part.
o.o

----------

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers