Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Because I love you guys <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:24 pm
Once upon a time, there was a boy named BlackHawkGS who lived in a world called Gaia. He was dark-skinned, had messy white hair, and a strong ambition to become a superhero one day. All the randomness in a normal Gaian.

One day, BlackHawkGS decided to take a risk. Recently, he had invested in a bunch of DandiiDooDad Spores, an evolution item that was suppose to greatly increase in price. However, the Spore's second evolution was not pleasing to the Gaian economy, and the price plummeted. Hawk's investment had failed.

Hawk was low on gold. He took what he had left and bought one of the new OMG boxes off of the marketplace, in hopes that he'd get one of the fun new items everyone was discussing. He found one for 14k and took it home. Excitedly, he ripped off the ribbon, opened the box and found...

And ancient trunk.

Hawk was really excited. Other Gaians had told rumors of all the possible treasures that could lie within, but there was one treasure that was the most valuable of all. One treasure that was worth a fortune on the marketplace and was an item he thought was the coolest by far...

Hawk opened the ancient trunk and found a WTF hat, worth 180,000g at the time.

He was overjoyed and grabbed the hat with haste. He thrust his head in and tried on all the various poses. Several took to his liking and he laughed at the amusing IDK poses. Hawk thumbed around his inventory and put together an outfit just to go with the hat. He then ran out to the GCD and bragged with the others that were lucky enough to obtain the treasure.

After a day of fun, he retreated to his house (WHICH HE HASN'T REDECORATED IN YEEEAAARRSS) and broke out a cup of hot chocolate. He put down his new treasure on the table (WHICH WOULDN'T BE SO SMALL IF HE REDECORATED.)

A list lying on the table caught his attention:

Christmas List for the Guildies!

Zahmen-?
Tak-Jak-?
Kirby-?
Nova-?
Voxxxx(or however many x's that is)-?
Waffles-?
Reese-?
Other guildies I can't remember right now-?
And maybe be a gift fairy for some random people-?

The boy recalled what he had told everyone, "I'm gonna get you the best present ever! Just you wait and see!" Then he remembered his failed Spore investment... the idea that was suppose to give him money to buy those presents. He could still sell the Spore's as they were, but the presents wouldn't be as extravagant as he'd hoped.

His eyes turned to where he had set down his new treasure, the WTF hat. The most valuable thing he owned right now.

He had an idea.

Many Gaians stood in line at the Marketplace, all holding items they were wishing to sell. Snow crunched under the shoes of a black boy with messy white hair as he ran to get in the line of other Gaians wanting to sell WTF hats.

They were all talking about what they were going to do with their money.

"Ha! With the 180k I'm going to get from this thing, I'm going to try and buy a CoCo Kitty for my avatar!"

"Cool! I'm going to get a bunch of Dark Stars so I can try them out with my ninja avatar!"

"Not as good as mine! I want to get a bunch of those Fausto's Bottles and invest in something even more!"

They noticed that Hawk had jumped in their line. One of them turned around.

"Hey, you selling one of these things too? What are you going to do with the money?"

Hawk looked down at the hat and returned his focus to the person in front of him. "Oh, I'm selling this so I can get something for my guildies for Christmas!"

----------

A true story that I thought would be fun to tell, since it fit the season xd Still can't believe that I got one of those hats on the first try, since luck is usually never on my side in those situations.

I'm sure I'll get the WTF hat back someday. But you guys mean a lot more to me right now biggrin Listening to me bitching about my life, reading my writing and forcing a laugh if needed, returning random PMs or profile comments, etc. An online family, if you will
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:32 pm
Your insane.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:33 pm
I love you Hawk!

*all I want for chriiiiissstttmaaasss is youuuuuuuu*

Nah. I have enough mancandies.

You can get me a boyfriend...just a Gaia boyfriend. Boys are too odd and I don't know how to tell them things so therefore boyfriendless am I.

I don't know if I want one...but it's the principle of the thing, right? They have to ask. I'm old-fashioned.

Sigh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:34 pm
I say we all picth in and buy Hawk a WTF hat.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:50 pm
I'm game.

Hawkie wait until you see your pressie <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:56 am
That made me squee, out loud. heart

Tak, Count me in! whee  

Voxxx

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:32 am
I can throw in a few k... not much though only have 8  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:51 pm
Hawk, you are too awesome.

Takkun, I was going to suggest that myself, only I was going to do it in secret and suprise him. Oh well. Obviously, I'm in.

Spastic waffles
Captain

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:11 pm
Satanas! I haven't seen you, for one reason or another. You're also on the list 3nodding

And you guys don't have to do that... I just thought it was amusing how all of that worked out and created the perfect material for a generic Christmas story sweatdrop But... wow.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:14 pm
Oops.

haha.

I love you Hawk.

We will see what we can do.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:05 pm
I'm in! surprised

This works out great, because I had no clue what to get you. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:25 pm
BlackHawkGS
amusing how all of that worked out and created the perfect material for a generic Christmas story sweatdrop But... wow.

Very amusing, indeed. I couldn't haven't it better myself. Thanks Hawk.

But alas... I haven't the money to get any of you gifts.... I guess I'll have to think of something....

[hmmmmmm]

[thanks again ^_^]  

NovaKing

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:57 pm
I probably won't have any golds to give you all individual gifts becuase I'm probably going to end up giving just about all of my gold to the guild for the Christmas event...

But I'll be helping to grant your wishes, so I guess that counts...right?

And you get lots of e-cookies from me. ^_^

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff