Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
<3 >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 16

J3wels

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:59 pm
Maybe we are just tired seeing the same thing over and over again.
xB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:14 pm
Norayr
Hey guys, thanks for telling me this all the way after everything was made, and everyone was praising how well it looked. It really goes well with you guys.

And Dave, didn't I ask you to make the front page look good and whatnot?
I know you took care of the coding, but that's practically where it ended.

Anyway, if you guys feel it should be changed please give whatever ideas you have for it. I just haven't had much time for Gaia. Sure I'm on, but I'm more concerned with real life than doing anything else here. Well, that and vending whenever I have the patience to.

I've got some gold to give out, but it'd be nice to give it to people that haven't already won. It's pretty much the same people over and over in here. And I know a certain mod is declining many requests to join.

Again, Dave, I've left you with the homepage. You understand it much better than I do anyway, and I know you have much more free time than I do.

No you didn't. You just told me to fix the coding for cuz it got messed up when you were changing the home page.
I only did the banners that are in the sticky.

Pailzor
Captain

singull

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:35 pm
!? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. !?

Ahaha.
I hope my whole "staying up all night and thus noticing random s**t" thing isn't starting any drama. xD

Really, I'm fine with the colors, it's just, it looks like someone just went through and messily took out stuff and put things in with the text. xP

But really, I'm rarely alive in the guild anyways these days, so I shouldn't even be listened to xD;

But I dunno, it just seems that after the giveaway ended that the guild needed to be completely refreshed and given a face lift and all that. The poor thing seems like it's drooping a bit. D:

It's probably just me, because I'm always changing crap of mine around Gaia. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:23 am
Well then…

Like I said, let's get some ideas coming in for a new look. After all, you guys are a prominent part of the MADG, and you guys know it more than anyone else.

Don't just tell us to change it. Help us out with it.
Let's beautify it together so we won't have this misunderstanding again.

Then hopefully we'll get some more regulars and take it from there.  

Norayr
Crew

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:24 pm
A change would be nice
I think it should be rainbow 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:27 pm
well, changes.. hmm, well let's see..
I suck at making things nice. As the guild I own looks like crap. sweatdrop

But, since it's the fresh MADG, we should have something mentioning how great the people are in the guild and how there's a giveaway every once in a while.
Come for the opportunity, stay for the friendships you make?

Haha... yeah I suck.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:31 pm
Norayr

I've got some gold to give out, but it'd be nice to give it to people that haven't already won. It's pretty much the same people over and over in here. And I know a certain mod is declining many requests to join.

btw.. the idea about giving gold to people who have not won at all yet sounds kind of fair as well.
( sweatdrop I am one of those people who have not won yet.. it's probably because i suck lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:11 pm
@Nor`s really long post on the first page - Poet hasn`t gotten any gold. Poet would like some. Poet has run out of things to emphasize. [hinthinthint]

Nah, just messing with you.

Seriously, though. Just reword some stuff Nor. Then it`ll be dandy.
Like Fujin said with the friends and such.

Hildr

Clever Goat

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:39 pm
c o s p l a y b o i
!? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. !?

Ahaha.
I hope my whole "staying up all night and thus noticing random s**t" thing isn't starting any drama. xD

Really, I'm fine with the colors, it's just, it looks like someone just went through and messily took out stuff and put things in with the text. xP

But really, I'm rarely alive in the guild anyways these days, so I shouldn't even be listened to xD;

But I dunno, it just seems that after the giveaway ended that the guild needed to be completely refreshed and given a face lift and all that. The poor thing seems like it's drooping a bit. D:

It's probably just me, because I'm always changing crap of mine around Gaia. sweatdrop

f**k, I don't know. xP

I think your idea is a good idea. Change is good.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:01 pm
it didn't bother me a lot before but when you pointed it out.. it wasn't that bad, just need changes!~~

I Chelsea I

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:30 pm
Since things have been changed, this thread is really pointless now, right?
*locks*

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces