Diamond/Pearl: Arceus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thats Hawt xB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:25 pm

Hey does anyone have an Arceus?
I would be willing to trade a Mew, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymen, and many more.
I have a lot of different Pokemon and I would trade any of them.
PM me if you want any more information.
I can tell you what kinds of Pokemon I would trade,
and If you do want to trade, PM me your FC and mine is on my signature.
Okay thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:12 am

Dang, Haha, if you could wait till January, I might have one.
=)
I know one person in all of the people I know with an Arceus. It goes to show how rare he really is.

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

XxGAME_B0YxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:16 pm

I cant PM you until I'm in your friends list.
I have...a....hacked arceus. It was unknown at the time it was given away on a thread at gamefaqs. It has NOT screwed up my game, is lv.100 and hasregular stats(I think). I don't expect a legendary for it, but do ya wanna trade?
P.S. it's a shiny
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:44 pm

XxGAME_B0YxX
I have...a....hacked arceus. It was unknown at the time it was given away on a thread at gamefaqs. It has NOT screwed up my game, is lv.100 and hasregular stats(I think). I don't expect a legendary for it, but do ya wanna trade?
P.S. it's a shiny
no doubt its hacked. if any stat is over 300, its stat hacked too.

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:08 am

~Xiloscent~
XxGAME_B0YxX
P.S. it's a shiny

Arceus is a god of a pokemon you know that he has a god stat pool if he has a perfect IV (which should never happen) all his stats will reach about 350 - 444 with a neutral nature.

Serebii says the absloute lowest any of his stats can be is 220 and that would mean that he would need to have a 0 IV in that stat 0 EVs in that stat and a Hindering Naturing in that stat. so I think his stats are going to be over 300.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:12 am

Wait what???

theres going to be an event???

When, Where?????

LLIIINKKK!!!

TurboSL1

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:38 am

Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
XxGAME_B0YxX
P.S. it's a shiny

Arceus is a god of a pokemon you know that he has a god stat pool if he has a perfect IV (which should never happen) all his stats will reach about 350 - 444 with a neutral nature.

Serebii says the absloute lowest any of his stats can be is 220 and that would mean that he would need to have a 0 IV in that stat 0 EVs in that stat and a Hindering Naturing in that stat. so I think his stats are going to be over 300.
why does nintendo even bother making these things if they are gonna pwn anything they face?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:36 am

~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
XxGAME_B0YxX
P.S. it's a shiny

why does nintendo even bother making these things if they are gonna pwn anything they face?

I have I no clue. But it is even worse. It has a special move (Judgment 100 base power) that changes type with the plate that you give it so not only does it get the same type abilty bonus it also gets the bonus from the plate which is aother 20% so that is a move with 170 power that changes and has no delay time stare and look at hyper beam a normal move with a 150 base power and a one turn delay.

TurboSL1 -

As far as I know there isn't going to be an event (anytime soon) but all the games have this data in them so it doesn't ruin your game to use an action reply to get them. I will not be geting this pokemon even if I did I will not use him he is way to cheap.

Zetshimaru

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:31 pm

Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
XxGAME_B0YxX
P.S. it's a shiny

I have I no clue. But it is even worse. It has a special move (Judgment 100 base power) that changes type with the plate that you give it so not only does it get the same type abilty bonus it also gets the bonus from the plate which is aother 20% so that is a move with 170 power that changes and has no delay time stare and look at hyper beam a normal move with a 150 base power and a one turn delay.

TurboSL1 -

As far as I know there isn't going to be an event (anytime soon) but all the games have this data in them so it doesn't ruin your game to use an action reply to get them. I will not be geting this pokemon even if I did I will not use him he is way to cheap.
tell me about it. my friend always uses an arceus against me but i can still beat it. but it annoys me cuz it can take out half of ur team, if not, more
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:43 pm

Too stop an arceus you are going to have make pokemon to stop him or use in uber or be really cheap crying

Zetshimaru

XxGAME_B0YxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:53 pm

here are my *HACKED* arceus' stats razz KRS
HP:444
ATK:372
DEF:339
Sp.ATK:305
Sp.DEF:339
Speed:339
I'm guessing it's hacked and you won't want to trade...oh well...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:06 pm

Well IF you were to find any people online who use ubers online that would be a good arceus to use but you would want a different nature. that is an adamant nature a modest nature would be more wanted for judgment.

Zetshimaru

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:10 pm

XxGAME_B0YxX
here are my *HACKED* arceus' stats razz KRS
HP:444
ATK:372
DEF:339
Sp.ATK:305
Sp.DEF:339
Speed:339
I'm guessing it's hacked and you won't want to trade...oh well...
i'll trade for it i swear. i'll have some pkmn on me and u see which one u want. i just want it to get revenge on my friends. one is always using darkrai, the other uses a really fast mewtwo, and the other one uses an arceus. plz do me a favor and trade it to me plz crying crying sweatdrop cry 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:12 pm

Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
XxGAME_B0YxX
P.S. it's a shiny

TurboSL1 -

Thanks for the info and sorry it took me so long to respond school PWNS me xd

TurboSL1

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces