Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
love ramblings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i laughed the loudest
  "who'd've known?"
View Results

The Splendiferous Rufu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:49 pm
    Mkay, wrote this on the train home from school today. I was insanely happy and cheerful (still am, really), so I vomited my feelings onto my laptop, like always. <3 I'm aware it doesn't reeeeally make a ton of sense, and that there are a few sentences that are missing verbs, but I reallyreally liked the way this one came out. so here. <3
    ...yes, 'synced' is a word.

---

There has never been anything but love. The carnal desire, first – but later, as emotions ballooned and reasons dwindled – the infatuation, the smile from seeing his face, the tenderness from seeing hers. That endless feeling – that forever is now, and what is now will be forever. The exactitude with which they synced, and that pleasurable pressure both had – in the gut when they were apart, and in the lips and hips when they were together. The intensity of their eyes as both pairs roved the other, and the ease with which their lips parted at the sight. Their passion, discreetly displayed; a quick massage of the lips to the neck, and the meeting of tongues in a corner. Never would either push, or deny a touch the other needed. They are together, in mind – and as often as possible, in body – one’s insanity is incomplete without the other’s.

<3RUFU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:59 pm
While I didn't care much for the drama-ness of the the last line, I agree with how "down to earth" you define love.
Is "exactitude" a word?  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

The Splendiferous Rufu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:17 pm
    Yeah... I meant to go for a little lighter than that. Not clinical insanity, just intense quirkiness.
    Yeah, it is. x3

<3RUFU

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:04 am
Aw. <3

Exactitude! ^^  

KirbyVictorious

The Splendiferous Rufu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:17 pm
I am a major fan of that word. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:20 pm
Rufu, I luff yoo for that. Exactitude. I'm going to go say that to someone, right now. heart  

Voxxx

The Splendiferous Rufu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:29 pm
Voxxx
Rufu, I luff yoo for that. Exactitude. I'm going to go say that to someone, right now. heart
DO IT. xD heart  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff