Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Looking for event pkmn Darkrai

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:16 pm
Hey ppl it may seem stupid but im really looking for a darkrai with a Timid or Modest nature, or any nature that raises the sp. attack stat. it has to be untouched though. plz i'll trade whatever i have to you holding rare items, berries, or TMs ur missing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:27 pm
little problem with looking for the event pokemon. I don't know if it works with all event pokemon or not but I got one event pokemon, manaphy. I can't trade it, so I'm not sure you can trade any of the event pokemon so if you have a thing agaisnt hacked pokemon I don't know if you can get a non hacked event pokemon.  

Zetshimaru

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:49 pm
Zetshimaru
little problem with looking for the event pokemon. I don't know if it works with all event pokemon or not but I got one event pokemon, manaphy. I can't trade it, so I'm not sure you can trade any of the event pokemon so if you have a thing agaisnt hacked pokemon I don't know if you can get a non hacked event pokemon.
its alright i'll take any hacked, or event pkmn, or both 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:05 am
the only way I can think of even getting a darkrai is to hack it, or go to japan and directly trade it with someone who has it. then go through the GTC and look for one till you find the one you want.

which is so not worth the effort since he can't be used in battle tower.  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:04 pm
~Xiloscent~
the only way I can think of even getting a darkrai is to hack it, or go to japan and directly trade it with someone who has it. then go through the GTC and look for one till you find the one you want.

which is so not worth the effort since he can't be used in battle tower.

If I can think right for 30 seconds he wants it to beat his friend at his own game not to use it in battle tower.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:06 pm
ah, then he might as well get arceus.

or if he's tired of losing to him refuse to fight.  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:29 pm
That might be a little much. I'm sure he just wants to get even not kill him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:47 pm
got that right. just wait til i get some kick-a** pokemon to beat that dreade arceus. my new weaviles shud do gud though. their speed reaches past 340! cool huh?  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:02 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
got that right. just wait til i get some kick-a** pokemon to beat that dreade arceus. my new weaviles shud do gud though. their speed reaches past 340! cool huh?

My guess is about 349 which would be a 31 IV in speed with out a speed nature. at level 100 which is nice

my Sven is faster though I bet he is a floatzel I use swift swim all the time, doubles his speed. yours is easier to use though since it doesn't need rains dance though. and ice is a lot better then water.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:17 pm
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx

My guess is about 349 which would be a 31 IV in speed with out a speed nature. at level 100 which is nice

my Sven is faster though I bet he is a floatzel I use swift swim all the time, doubles his speed. yours is easier to use though since it doesn't need rains dance though. and ice is a lot better then water.
ur rite aout the fact dat it isnt a speed nature; its an adamant nature which adds to the power, and it knows ice punch, which is an egg move. its attack reached 372. and its speed is 349! im actually impressed with this weavile.  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff