Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Chain - 17 NM: Ambush/Paranormal/Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:17 am
this had some of the best sensory input I've ever felt in a dream... ever... The only things that top this dreams sensory input are my more recent dreams where I can feel static charge, electricity, and freezing cold and wind.

The dream started as I woke up in my room. It was dark... very dark. I live in a two story house, by the way... As I walked out my door, I looked out the window... I could see the sun outside, but It was a darkened, gray black husk floating in the sky, giving off almost no light at all...
I walked down the stairs. I could hear the TV in the other room. It was mainly static. Every once in a while I could hear snatches of conversations.. not always from the TV, but nothing intelligible, yet.
As I got past the landing, I could make out some scattered words. Heart I definitely remember as one of the words... I think I heard blood, betrayal, family, pain... other things... creepy things, but they were distorted, as if said from vocal cords not entirely human.
As I entered the foyer, I looked into the living room at the TV. It was mostly static, and now blasting static deafeningly loud. The voices kept growing louder. Every once in a while a word or a picture would flash momentarily on the screen. They were never anything other than disturbing... I wanted out of the house... badly.
I opened the door, and steeped out looking behind me. As I turned to look forward, there was a girl there, in a red dress with long blonde hair, both of which fluttered in a nonexistent breeze. All the sound behind me stopped. I forced my way past her. I could seriously feel the heat coming off of her body, And I could feel the individual strands of her long blond hair as they brushed across my face, tickling and pricking my skin.
I ran... I ran until I woke up...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 pm
eek That's really freaky. I know I've had dreams before where I could feel wind, etc., even ones where I could feel that I was wet/underwater. I hate when that happens, esecially when you wake up and actually can't tell right away that it wasn't real...  

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers