Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Chain - 17 KA: vsHumans FIRE/STR/SPD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:29 am
This was probably the most epic dream I have ever had, ever.

I had multiple powers in this dream. I could run very fast. It would take me a while to start up, but I'd get going to about 40mph (~65kph). I also had strength, and fire magic. I also had this aura of bad-assity pretty much surrounding me.

The dream started out like a game. Me and my apprentice (and apparent love) were slaying monsters, a-la .hack// style. Two old men came and grabbed her when I was too far away to intervene. I could hear them say, “You will tell us the secret of your power, girl!” She was screaming. I yelled, “You let her go, you bastards!”

“Not a chance, pal. Maybe you’ll meet again in the afterlife.”

He laughed coldly.

They threw her onto the back of a horse and rode away. I ran after them onto the road. I was able to grab onto one of the horses, but the rider was able to force me off when he hit me in the face with an iron morning star.

They sped away, and I got up and began to run in the same direction. The scenery blurred around me. I followed the trail to a camp. People were gathered under a tarp. I grabbed one by the shirt collar (he just so happens to be black).

“Two men, older, carrying a girl dressed like me.” I shook him. “Where are they.” I demanded.

“The farthest shack,” he said, “over there,” he pointed shakily.

I glanced in that direction, when he said, “If you don’t mind me asking, sir, but why do you want to know?”

I stared back at him, and said, in a flat, simple tone, “They are likely torturing her.”

“That explains the screams,” a rough looking old-timer said.

I dropped the man and ran in the direction he pointed.

The shack had a thick oaken door. I struck it with all the rage in my being with my right fist. It splintered. I hit it again and it burst off the hinges. I threw it behind me and stepped through the threshold.

She was on the far side of the shack, tied to a chair. One of the men was sitting to the right of her (my right), holding a still glowing brand, shaped like an upside-down wishbone.

Furious, in a booming, yet subtle voice, I said, “You who dared to interpose yourself between me and my wish for eternity with my greatest love. The pain I shall inflict upon you can only be a fraction of what I wish to do upon you, but it will still be more than any man has ever experienced before.”

(This part is hard to describe in writing...)… I yelled, “Fire,” (I'm guessing my subconscious was tired and thought that the awesomeness of the previous quote would completely overshadow any lame, overused spell names...) and shot several fire balls from my right hand, but he absorbed all of them with the iron in his hand.

“HAHA, is that all you got?” he said.

“Maybe I should turn up the heat.” I said. “FIRA” (still tired, I'm guessing) I yelled, and held my hands in a clasp and spread them. A ball of fire grew in size and intensity, then divided into several smaller balls. I pushed. All 12 conflagrations set out in a great spiral creating a vortex of flames. All twelve hit him, knocking the iron from his hand, singing his flesh, shattering the chair, and sending him sprawling against the wall.

The other man then rushed me, attacking with a knife. He slashed at me and succeeded ripping through my cloths and cutting a long ragged gash in my chest.

I grabbed him by the throat and threw him out of the ruined doorway. I followed after him. He tried to reach his knife, but I stepped on his wrist. Kneeling down, I placed my hand over the blade, glared into his eyes, and then lifted my hand. The knife was now nothing more than ash and molten slag. The man had the look of a frightened animal, of a man who knew that the only fate left to him was that of death.

I placed my hand above his face--he no longer had a skull.

I went back in, untied her, and told her to wait outside. I picked up the man by the throat and shoved him onto the wall. “This is where your hate-filled, meaningless existence ends.”

I pointed my hands at his legs. “Fire,” I said, coldly. His legs smoldered and burned. He screamed in agony. The stench of his charred flesh, sickeningly sweet smelling due to his body fat that had burned away, filled the air of the small, enclosed shack. I said, with a voice drenched in fury and malice, “Firaga.” (GRAH!)

I shaped an enormous fire ball with my hands. I released it, and the entire conflagration engulfed him in a fiery inferno. The blaze reduced his body to a carcass composed of nothing but a few stray, smoldering ashes.

That’s where it ended... As an analysis to the whole thing, I had a fight with my parents the day before and they wanted to take my computer away from me... I think the two guys were a representation of my parents and the chick a representation for my love of games... I felt genuine emotions of love for her in that dream... so odd...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:18 pm
Hmm... Very interesting.
idea What did the girl look like?? Anything like the blonde with the red dress from your other dream(the one with the TV)?? There might be something significant about her.  

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:22 am
Nope. Neither of them were recurring characters, just one-shot people. If you must know, when I was 17 was only a couple years after I quit Maple Story, which I was ungodly addicted to for far too long of a time... although I met some nice people, one of which was the reason I finally came onto Gaia.

If you must pry, as well as I can remember, she had black hair that went down to her shoulder blades. I honestly can not recall the color of her eyes. Her clothing was obviously influenced by Maple Story, with a kind of fusion between these two bottoms and these tops, likely because I saw the male versions more and my subconscious molded them to fit with a female body.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

Honestly, she kinda looked like a skinny Chun Li, but with straight black hair and no bun thingies. However, I don't believe she was Asian... If she was, she was not fully Asian.

In any case, there was no significance to her appearance. Nothing about her is connected in any way to anything else... she was just... there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:23 am
In addition, you've got the ages wrong. The blond girl was literally a girl... like... 8 or 10 years old. This woman was... I don't know... 16 to her early twenties.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200