Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Stuck in the middle and can't escape... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever been stuck in the middle?
  Yup
  Nope
View Results

x__DarkBlue

Shoujo Sex Symbol

20,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:20 am
GreKaosAngel
-_-Atomic Eclipse-_-
Os iusti, meditabitur....

God forbid, she kills herself... Oo;;;;;

sapientiam...

Psh I highly doubt that, all logic and ill-logic doesn't add up. From what i gather is the current situation, she would have to be insane to want to kill herself, and as far as i can tell there isnt anything w/ the situation taht could cause a decision such as suicide, its pathetic.

Not to mention I'm already highly skeptical that this whole suicide thing is BS...(not the TC's friend, but the very fact the TC is going on about it in such a careless manner, i think she just added that to get ppl to read the topic...and if that's the case, thats pretty low)

this whole topic doesnt feel like its truthful, i'd wager its not true, either all or a part of it.
you obviously don't know her, she attempted suicide at 8!!!!!!!! She has dozens of cuts on her legs!!!!!!!! SHE'S TRULY SERIOUS THIS TIME  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:25 am
User Image

you're kidding right...
and you're posting that here because?

Honestly, if she says she's going to commit suicide then she really isn't.
It's an attention thing.
When I wanted to do such at thing at the young age of 14, when i was angsty and moody as hell, I told people i was going to just to get their attention. i made sure to show all my cuts to people just so they could give me attention.
You're friend is just being moody and angsty.
It's annoying, I'm sorry, but people like her are wanting attention and you're giving her just that.

Seriously when people say that they're going to kill themselves, I'm like, ok, do it then. Because they WON'T
But I have to ask again.. why are you posting it here? Honestly, you should already know what people will say to you when you post that.
911? Go call it, it's making me doubt half of this is true.. as if she was then you shouldn't even be on here. Go bring her to the mental ward if she is having suicidal thoughts.. but really.. why are you even talking about it here? Go "help" her.

User ImageWe can dance if you want toUser Image

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

x__DarkBlue

Shoujo Sex Symbol

20,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:41 pm
fujin_a_k_a_heero
User Image

you're kidding right...

It's an attention thing.
When I wanted to do such at thing at the young age of 14, when i was angsty and moody as hell, I told people i was going to just to get their attention. i made sure to show all my cuts to people just so they could give me attention.
It's annoying, I'm sorry, but people like her are wanting attention and you're giving her just that.

Seriously when people say that they're going to kill themselves, I'm like, ok, do it then. Because they WON'T
But I have to ask again.. why are you posting it here? Honestly, you should already know what people will say to you when you post that.
911? Go call it, it's making me doubt half of this is true.. as if she was then you shouldn't even be on here. Go bring her to the mental ward if she is having suicidal thoughts.. but really.. why are you even talking about it here? Go "help" her.

I'm not kidding, I'm only posting here because I can't do this alone, me and her friends aren't sure exactly what to do. If we do something it might drive her even further. Nothing can ever be the same. My friends think it's agood idea to actually ask you guys fro help before we ask for help in real life. If we make the wrong decision it's game over.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:40 pm
pixie823
fujin_a_k_a_heero
User Image

you're kidding right...

It's an attention thing.

I'm not kidding, I'm only posting here because I can't do this alone, me and her friends aren't sure exactly what to do. If we do something it might drive her even further. Nothing can ever be the same. My friends think it's agood idea to actually ask you guys fro help before we ask for help in real life. If we make the wrong decision it's game over.

Odd, first you tell us she wants to kill herself, and it takes you 8 hours before you come on and tell us that 911 has to be called, and you post it not once but twice and in big font. Only to tell us you need our advice cause you and your friends cant do anything, well DUH, thats what police are for, you're obviously just posting this for the attention, or its a completely bogus story, and seeing as this is the internet and whilst i have no way of provin this is untrue, you have no way of disproving me either.

I'm calling your bluff, this is BS...and if it isnt, then go to the police, not a group of random ppl at all ends of the earth, on a forum no less.

Oh and you know what, you dont commit suicide by cutting your legs, and thus I am calling you a liar. Plain and simple, your logic is flawed and is your main mistake.

Futhermore, if she cut her legs, SO BADLY, I guarentee it would be in police hands now, so shut up, go to the police if they dont already know, and stop whining to us and do something. How childish to request advice from random strangers than some police in real life...thats just sad...and stupid...besides, you claim she's serious? pft, if she was, you'd have a deceased friend not a living one, she obviously wasnt, if this whole situation isnt fabricated.

thats all i have to say on the matter  

GreKaosAngel

Blueblerry --

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:56 pm
GreKaosAngel
-_-Atomic Eclipse-_-
Os iusti, meditabitur....

God forbid, she kills herself... Oo;;;;;

sapientiam...

Psh I highly doubt that, all logic and ill-logic doesn't add up. From what i gather is the current situation, she would have to be insane to want to kill herself, and as far as i can tell there isnt anything w/ the situation taht could cause a decision such as suicide, its pathetic.

Not to mention I'm already highly skeptical that this whole suicide thing is BS...(not the TC's friend, but the very fact the TC is going on about it in such a careless manner, i think she just added that to get ppl to read the topic...and if that's the case, thats pretty low)

this whole topic doesnt feel like its truthful, i'd wager its not true, either all or a part of it.

... huh? Oo *too dumb to understand*

Edit =D : This thread is crap now..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:43 pm
Not to be the mega-b***h or anything, but buy her a latte and tell her to get her butt over it.

Poet has no patience for teenage drama. >.>

Hildr

Clever Goat

GreKaosAngel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:28 pm
x__P o e t
Not to be the mega-b***h or anything, but buy her a latte and tell her to get her butt over it.

Poet has no patience for teenage drama. >.>

I wouldn't think too much over it, I'm sure I look more like a b*****d than you looking like a b***h...lol

I too have no patience for things like this.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff