Reply Wi-Fi Connection
A pokemon question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:20 am
I have a question for all the pokemon fans here in the wifi section. This question has nothing to really do with wifi, but the I figured the poeple who come here could help me with my problem, and I didn't know where I should ask a question like this or where I could ask a question like this, other then in the gym thread.

Any ways my problem. I need to make a Ninjask, I know this the problem I'm not sure how I should make him.

I thought about usings this plan.

Moves:

1. Protect
2. Baton Pass
3. Swords Dance
4. X-Scissor

Nature: Jolly (lowers sp. atk. for speed)

EV trained in speed and attack.

Held item
Focus Sash or Lagging tall

I not sure this is a great set though and I was looking for some input.

Side note.

Yay for 4th gaia topic I have ever made lol rofl lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:39 am
Zetshimaru
I have a question for all the pokemon fans here in the wifi section. This question has nothing to really do with wifi, but the I figured the poeple who come here could help me with my problem, and I didn't know where I should ask a question like this or where I could ask a question like this, other then in the gym thread.

Any ways my problem. I need to make a Ninjask, I know this the problem I'm not sure how I should make him.

I thought about usings this plan.

Moves:

1. Protect
2. Baton Pass
3. Swords Dance
4. X-Scissor

Nature: Jolly (lowers sp. atk. for speed)

EV trained in speed and attack.

Held item
Focus Sash or Lagging tall

I not sure this is a great set though and I was looking for some input.

Side note.

Yay for 4th gaia topic I have ever made lol rofl lol
i kno a move set, but its a little complicated:

Protect
Baton Pass
Sword Dance
Endure

I would replace X-Scissor with endure so Ninjask would keep getting speed boost until it's maxed out and then use baton pass so the next pokemon would be very fast. but use swords dance in the first turn. if the enemy doesn't attack your Ninjask, do swords dance again. To raise the speed, just keep using Protect and Endure  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:50 am
I can't do that because what if ninjask is my last pokemon? what would I do? Also Endure would ruin the Focus Sash idea and now that I think of it lagging tail doesn't work with out forcus sash etheir and I can't use both can I so now I have a problem again...... how can I use ninjask without leaving the pokemon I'm going to baton pass to being wide opening for an attack???

I can't only think of chaining it with a different tanking baton passer that is slower but that is to easy tp stop with a simple roar and that would kill my team.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:55 am
wow that is hard to figure out. well i don't own a ninjask so i really don't know what to do  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:09 pm
I think I may have found an answer!!!!!!! It is really risky though. The key player will be a smeargle! okay never mind that would change my team way to much.... That would change my team into a baton passing team.

My friend told me about it, it sounds crazys powerful. but hard to use. care to hear about it?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Zetshimaru
I think I may have found an answer!!!!!!! It is really risky though. The key player will be a smeargle! okay never mind that would change my team way to much.... That would change my team into a baton passing team.

My friend told me about it, it sounds crazys powerful. but hard to use. care to hear about it?
ok  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:26 pm
The main focus of the team is to make a pokemon that is a god. It starts of with ninjask to make sure the slower baton passer can out speed your enemy.
ninjask then passes to a tank like vaporeon who can make a godly subtitute
who then baton passes to a smeargle who then usese ingrain so a roar or something doesn't work
at this point in time you baton pass to your other pokemon who know buffs like swords dance, acid armor and double team if it isn't baned. replace the subtitute when ever it is broken after your buffs are maxed switch to any pokemon and lay out any attack beacuse it is going to attack.

I don't know if that made since because I'm not the best LA student I'm a math student but you should at least get the idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:32 pm
that actually sounds good. risky, but good  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:40 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
that actually sounds good. risky, but good

That is what I said  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:15 pm
wahmbulance NEW QUESTION! wahmbulance

Where/how do you guys level up your pokemon because I'm getting lazy/impatient leveling up my new pokemon.

I know double posting is bad but I didn't want to make a new topic so I made a double post confused  

Zetshimaru

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:43 pm
Zetshimaru
wahmbulance NEW QUESTION! wahmbulance

Where/how do you guys level up your pokemon because I'm getting lazy/impatient leveling up my new pokemon.

I know double posting is bad but I didn't want to make a new topic so I made a double post confused

Elite four was where I used to go, and then I started going to that one island where you fight your rival again.

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games