Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Jade's Suicide Diaries--November.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I believe the world is burning to the ground/
  Well, I guess we're gonna find out
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:11 pm
Thursday, November 15, 2007

Slut. Whore.
Just names.
Do they really know me? Do any of them really know me?

Friday, November 16, 2007

Here’s a little something I’ve learned about school:
It never. ********. Ends.
You get up in the morning... for school. Eat, bathe, dress... for school. Leave... for school. Come home, and you know what I think about?

Becky started a nasty rumor today. My best friend is a traitor and a b***h.
Does Jason still like me?
Why do those nasty girls keep staring at me?
Why am I failing Calculus?

Why won't it stop?

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nothing of any interest has happened yet today. I’m bleeding, I’m sore, my a** is on fire.
Damn that Mrs. J.*
Damn her to hell.

*Mrs. J is a reference to Jade's PE teacher.

Later

My sister had a birthday party to go to tonight. Mom went too. Dad, of course, was at the game. I was left on my own, with my sore a** and my thoughts. It gets dark so quickly these days, and it can be very lonely. When I stepped out of the bath, the house was exactly as I had left it—all the lights were on, but no one was home.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Today we went to the mall. Christmas shopping. And I’ve found my gift this year—it’s a beautiful blue and gold Venetian glass heart strung on gold chains. I suppose maybe the reason I want a glass one… is so I can feel like I have a heart.

Goodnight. I’m off to be polite and distant somewhere else.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Foolish me, to think that life could be so simple, so okay. When will I learn?

I don’t know what to do now that I’m not the ugly smart girl anymore. I can’t live in a world where I’m just ugly and stupid. It doesn’t seem fair.

In the words of Virginia, “I’ll either be okay or I’ll drink a bottle of bleach.” I’m not sure yet if I’m joking or not.

I have nothing for you tonight but broken hopes and falling dreams.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving is over.

Let’s just put it this way: “If Champagne’s for celebrating, I’ll have a Martini.” I still feel like crap.

I think I need to talk to someone. The only problem is, I think I’m past the point where someone else can fix me. I’m not even sure if I can fix me.

Tonight, a question: Why does God make people fallible and then condemn them when they fail?

If I knew the answer, I might still be Christian.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today, I’m treating myself as if I were sick—sleeping ‘till noon, wearing my pajamas all day, skipping school. I’m afraid of days like this. They give me too much time to think. I’m still not stable-- Lately I’ve been contemplating suicide, the relative benefits of not being alive. This is how it starts, isn’t it? Boohoo, I’m such a poor girl, no one would miss me, it would better this way?

I know exactly where to put the cuts on my wrists. I know not to take a handful of pills at the same time, but to wait, take one, maybe have some wine, take another. It would be the easy way to die.

But if there’s one thing life has taught me, nothing is ever easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:06 pm
What have I told you about binge drinking with bleach, Chi? ):

*hugofdoom*

Hope you weren't talking about me. I do try my best not to be bitchy.  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:10 pm
Jade isn't me. She doesn't even exist. She just borrowed my X-mas list.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:11 pm
She THINKS like you. :/

Love you Chi <33333  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:21 pm
Only a little. And I wrote her. I suppose she'd have to. And I would never commit suicide via bleach. You're not Becky, and you've never started a rumor. I don't even TAKE calculus. I somewhat enjoy being the posse Lolita. Jade isn't me. Don't worry. mad Or else. I might have to walk over there and force-feed you chocolate. I'M worrying about YOU right now. Speaking of, how are you?

(Besides, bleach isn't not dramatic enough. XD Only joking. Seriously. I'm fine.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:25 pm
I'm actually a lot better than I have been.

Just slightly bored, slightly lonely (where has everyone gone? It's too quiet) and very confused

And and and. Terria Fonte--you know, that Ametrisan Poet? I finally get to use her! <3 She's Everan's favorite.  

KirbyVictorious

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff