Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Ruby Gloom anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:46 pm
Like I'm not going to diss it just for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:54 pm
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Eri Luvs You
1. Stealing is stupid. It's not cool and stores end up having to pay for that item for you. Its an ungrateful act and lame. Jesus doesnt like that kind of s**t. Even if you dont believe in him, stealing makes you a lame unmoral p***k. Its not fun being stolen from. Anyone who steals deserves to be stolen from. Karma.
2.OOH....thats Ruby Gloom....Its ugly and looks like something for a tween who rebels because their mothers never bought them the right my size barbie when they were little.

Me:
I like ruby gloom... don't diss. stare
tween? NO
rebel? YES!
and I've hated barbie since i was seven.
but I agree with you about the stealing being wrong. It's bad karma.

Why hate Barbie? She's actually a good role model, think about it, she's a show jumper, vet, pilot, doctor, probably been a lawyer at some point too. Sure, her physical proportions may be off, but then again, how many boys look like action man when the grow up?  

Rellik San
Captain

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:08 pm
Rellik San
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Eri Luvs You
1. Stealing is stupid. It's not cool and stores end up having to pay for that item for you. Its an ungrateful act and lame. Jesus doesnt like that kind of s**t. Even if you dont believe in him, stealing makes you a lame unmoral p***k. Its not fun being stolen from. Anyone who steals deserves to be stolen from. Karma.
2.OOH....thats Ruby Gloom....Its ugly and looks like something for a tween who rebels because their mothers never bought them the right my size barbie when they were little.

Me:
tween? NO
rebel? YES!

Why hate Barbie? She's actually a good role model, think about it, she's a show jumper, vet, pilot, doctor, probably been a lawyer at some point too. Sure, her physical proportions may be off, but then again, how many boys look like action man when the grow up?

Wouldn't that make her a bad role model?
Unstable income?
She might know things about every kind of job...but at the same time...why did she have so many jobs?
Did she get fired? Or maybe she just didnt like her job and went back to school while maintaining her rockstar status.
I dont understand this...I do know that I would never let her be my doctor having known that she was a high school graduate barbie the day before.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:17 pm
Rellik San
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Eri Luvs You

Me:
tween? NO
rebel? YES!

the Action Man?

Like Major Tom?

-Isel-

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:43 pm
muffineatsbabies
nah, no way. ruby gloom is amazing. heart

THANKYOU!!! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS WHAT I MEAN!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Eri Luvs You
Rellik San
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Eri Luvs You

Me:
tween? NO
rebel? YES!

Wouldn't that make her a bad role model?
Unstable income?
She might know things about every kind of job...but at the same time...why did she have so many jobs?
Did she get fired? Or maybe she just didnt like her job and went back to school while maintaining her rockstar status.
I dont understand this...I do know that I would never let her be my doctor having known that she was a high school graduate barbie the day before.
Its the alternate universes... each one holds down their job, but they exist in a different universe. biggrin  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:58 pm
-Isel-
Rellik San
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Eri Luvs You

Me:
tween? NO
rebel? YES!

the Action Man?

Like Major Tom?

Only with less drugs... well except for steroids. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:20 pm
Rellik San
-Isel-
Rellik San
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Eri Luvs You

Me:
tween? NO
rebel? YES!

the Action Man?

Like Major Tom?

Only with less drugs... well except for steroids. biggrin

lol is barbie on steroids like? she should be. one time i found a picture on the internet of an anorexic barbie doll  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces