Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
The pill is the greatest invention to ever grace mankind Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:30 pm
Hzza
Heff
Hzza
Heff
Hzza

My word...............
Que?

Thats a very vivid picture you paint there.
Hahaha! So? xd

All I'm saying is that I won't have trouble sleeping for the next few weeks.
Hahaha! I heart you! xd

It's 2girls1cup.com and ******** gross. Hahahaha. My boyfriend made watch them. I couldn't even finish. ********. gross.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:03 am
Heff
Hzza
Heff
Hzza
Heff
Hzza

My word...............
Que?

Thats a very vivid picture you paint there.
Hahaha! So? xd

All I'm saying is that I won't have trouble sleeping for the next few weeks.
Hahaha! I heart you! xd

It's 2girls1cup.com and ******** gross. Hahahaha. My boyfriend made watch them. I couldn't even finish. ********. gross.

Ok, nasty!

But, I have to admit, I was kind of worried, like what would happen if that s**t turned me on?! It didn't obviously, it made me piss myself laughing at what a couple of internet whores will do to make money!  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:49 pm
I know! It's ******** gross. And now that you point that out, it's pretty funny too. hahaha =]

There's 4girlsfingerpainting, too. I think that's what it's called, anyway. =] And there's Church of Fudge. My friends Nikki and Cole told me about that one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:19 am
I know it's gross but strangely funny. After we watched it some other people came over and we told them to go to this website and that it was totally awesome and everything ... and they did and they were all like ******** dude that's gross. cool  

punkarama
Vice Captain

XoKittyBabyoX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:32 pm
Ewww I'm not trusting any site with and number of girls or an number of objects. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:47 pm
punkarama
I know it's gross but strangely funny. After we watched it some other people came over and we told them to go to this website and that it was totally awesome and everything ... and they did and they were all like ******** dude that's gross. cool
Hahaha. I did that to my uncle. =]  

Heff

You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas