Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Did anyone else notice..? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Codename Sailor Earth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:58 am
Elf Dynasty
Did anyone else notice that in the later eps of sailor moon sailor Venus' personality COMPLETLY changed?? She was sooo AWESOME in sailor moon R and S, but on sailor Stars they made her like an airhead. She was really annoying later, and she's always been my fave. Or is it just me being TOO into the character, please tell me someone else noticed this lol... emo

You're not crazy. This even happens in the manga. emo

She started being Codename Sailor V a year before the other Senshi awoke. Back then, it was just V-babe all by herself with Artemis, then suddenly she's the background member of an elite team, and she's made leader after Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon, I suppose it takes a toll.

She's even boisterous in Parallel Sailormoon. Ami punches her in that one! It's true! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:18 am
I haven't watched Stars yet...but I'll keep an eye out for a change of character when I do!  

Le Black Lace

orphics

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:38 am
Le Black Lace
I haven't watched Stars yet...but I'll keep an eye out for a change of character when I do!

me too. does anyone know where i can watch anime/manga episodes other than youtube and google?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff