Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
Ash's Dad?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think Ash's dad is?
Giovanni
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Proffesor Oak (Highly doubtful)
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Lance
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Dr. Fuji
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I seriously have no idea!!!!!
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 25

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:13 am
It's definetly not prof oak.In pokemon movie 4 sammy oak(prof oak)comes to the present which meant he dissapeared from the past.He was a little boy and delia is definetly younger so if prof oak was ash's dad ash would have dissapeared. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:14 pm
here is a less disturbing thought ( wich you will find a way to make disturbing) what if Oak is ashes granpa and ash and Garry are cussins and ashes dad Left to another reagon yet to be discovered. sweatdrop wow that made more since in my head.  

RobX2000

Profitable Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

General Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:12 pm
its using the same plot as star wars ash is a being of pure evil and is the "chosen one" and destroys all trainers and in about season 100 his son saves the day  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:55 pm
Since FR/LG came out, Giovanni's been ruled out as Ash's dad, sad to say.

Seriously, what is up with all the fatherless games? Only RSE had a daddy. In fact, both you AND your rival's dads were known.  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 am
Ash's dad is most likely dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:36 pm
iPsychoTeddy x3

Or maybe he's stuck in the past. Ash has had a LOT of experience with time-space continuum distortions. [To me, t seems like that. >.>]

Or is whatshisname from the Lucario movie. Sir Auron. Because Aura has a higher chance of staying within one's bloodline.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ninja509

Dapper Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:23 am
iPsychoTeddy x3

Or maybe he's stuck in the past. Ash has had a LOT of experience with time-space continuum distortions. [To me, t seems like that. >.>]

Or is whatshisname from the Lucario movie. Sir Auron. Because Aura has a higher chance of staying within one's bloodline.

yeah that those seem like a good ideah..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm
My guess is that it's either Prof. Oak or Giovoani (spelling).

heart heart  

FaeryKat1978

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:23 pm
Couldn't his dad be dead? 4kids says nothing about his dad because they censored his death XD, I could see that.

Then again, Prof Oak always did pop up the same places his mom did... In all of the movies, they're always together, when they showed up in the episode Beauty and the Beach, they were together. I could understand one of them going on vacation, but both of them at the same time? If he's not his dad, then he's his stepfather. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:16 pm
SoraLight-vmkcff
Couldn't his dad be dead? 4kids says nothing about his dad because they censored his death XD, I could see that.

Then again, Prof Oak always did pop up the same places his mom did... In all of the movies, they're always together, when they showed up in the episode Beauty and the Beach, they were together. I could understand one of them going on vacation, but both of them at the same time? If he's not his dad, then he's his stepfather. XD

And Gary's the evil step brother who always looks down on him and makes him wash his clothes and scolds him when he attempts to clean his Pokemon, saying that he's only making them worse.

A classic male Cinderella. I LOVE IT.
/oncrackwtf.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Soldier_Of_Joy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:33 pm
You guys, it's obvious that Ash's dad is......
CHUCK NORRIS
...Duh.
xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:46 pm
an interview with the creator ( I forgets his name ) revealed that ash's "daddy" may be shown if ash has more development needed as a character. so its still up in the air  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Hayato Ogata

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:07 pm
For some reason i always figured Giovanni was Ashe's Dad. Although im not completely sure of the reason. I guess because Ash is the good guy and Giovanni's the bad guy and well basically the whole star wars thing.

I really wish they'd reveal who his father is because its pretty nerve wrecking in my opinion to just think about it and never know the answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:46 pm
Kira the wanderer
Ruff07
If this thread isn't dead then I would add this:Its gotta be Giovanni cuz Ash never seen him face to face before!Of all the Pokemon episodes I watched Ash never ever met him in his life,not even when he got the Earth Badge in Kanto!

Of course. Giovanni has to be his dad. Think:

-In the episode Ash was supposed to fight Giovanni to get the eigth Gym badge, he suddenly left and he faced off with Jessie/James/Meowth. Yes, while he was in pursuit of Mewtwo it just so happened that the Pokemon escaped when Ash got here. What should the big deal be if he meets Team rocket's leader? He's met other members and high ranking ones too! But never Giovanni.... he doesn't know his dad is the leader of Team Rocket.

-Jessis and James have repeatedly tried to get pikachu, and while they have reported in to "the boss" they never once mentioned Ash's name. This means that Giovanni also isn't aware that his underlings are chasing his son, which gives explainationas to why Jessie/James would be allowed to pester the boss's kid! Though others have come into contact with him, they never mentioned his name.

-His dad is supposed to be a great trainer. Who else is so great as Giovanni?

-His mom doesn't work. She just gardens. And gardens... and so forth. How does she make an income? Simple: Giovanni is a billionare. Very rich, so why should his family have to work?

-They look alike.

There are many fingers pointing towards this man as his father. Plus, wouldn't it make an awsome plot twist? think about it: The last episode is a show-down between Ash and his evil father, Giovanni! Both fighting for what they believe in, father and son spark in the stunning conclusion! mrgreen

This. You make some good points.
But the Ditto theory is scary, yet plausible.

Pogonophile

Lina Suzuhara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:04 pm
Kira the wanderer
Ruff07
If this thread isn't dead then I would add this:Its gotta be Giovanni cuz Ash never seen him face to face before!Of all the Pokemon episodes I watched Ash never ever met him in his life,not even when he got the Earth Badge in Kanto!

Of course. Giovanni has to be his dad. Think:

-In the episode Ash was supposed to fight Giovanni to get the eigth Gym badge, he suddenly left and he faced off with Jessie/James/Meowth. Yes, while he was in pursuit of Mewtwo it just so happened that the Pokemon escaped when Ash got here. What should the big deal be if he meets Team rocket's leader? He's met other members and high ranking ones too! But never Giovanni.... he doesn't know his dad is the leader of Team Rocket.

-Jessis and James have repeatedly tried to get pikachu, and while they have reported in to "the boss" they never once mentioned Ash's name. This means that Giovanni also isn't aware that his underlings are chasing his son, which gives explainationas to why Jessie/James would be allowed to pester the boss's kid! Though others have come into contact with him, they never mentioned his name.

-His dad is supposed to be a great trainer. Who else is so great as Giovanni?

-His mom doesn't work. She just gardens. And gardens... and so forth. How does she make an income? Simple: Giovanni is a billionare. Very rich, so why should his family have to work?

-They look alike.

There are many fingers pointing towards this man as his father. Plus, wouldn't it make an awsome plot twist? think about it: The last episode is a show-down between Ash and his evil father, Giovanni! Both fighting for what they believe in, father and son spark in the stunning conclusion! mrgreen

Ok you make a very good point here, but there is the possibility that Ash is adopeted and thet we will never know who his REAL father is, but we may get to meet his step father. That probably won't happen until the very last episode or somewhere around there though. Ash is a very special person in the show, obviously, and there are many possibilities as to who his dad could be, but what I really think is that the writers for the show decided that to put Ash's dad in the story would distract some people from the main character and main story so they thought it unnecessary to even mention his name. It would be cool if his dad were Giovanni but if he is then we won't know untill the show has finally come to it's concllusion.
That will be a sad day indeed, the end of the Pokemon series. crying  
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games