Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Sammy-10ish WD: Sister/Beheaded Stuffed animals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silly_sammy22

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:24 pm
((Ok one...I think I labeled this right...if I didn't then be gentle to me!!))

This occured around 2:30am 12/13/07

I came into my old room, in the house that I grew up in. And I find all of my stuffed animals torn, with no heads, and all the stuffing comming out from their necks?
I yell and my sister, trying to figure out why she did this! "I don't know...I just wanted to" She says, which is typical for her. So I call my mom over, and she just looks at the beheaded stuffed animals, then at my sister and just shrugs like it's nothing!!
I was so outraged that she didn't do anything to punish my little sis!!! I mean come on!! What she did was so rude!!!

And yeah that's all I remember......oddly enough though....I have stuffed animals (not alot just a few) in the baby's crib for now....coinsidence? eek  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:07 pm
Maybe the torn-up stuffed animals is a symbol for the end of your childhood? I mean, once you're Mommy, you're not the child anymore.
But I don't see any significance to it being your sister's doings, but maybe your Mom's reaction correlates to the real life fact that Mom can't change your current situation. That's some pretty deep stuff there, SillySis!

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:35 am
I think Gweener is on to something here sis. Your sister really doesn't have anything to do with it. You just planted it in your mind as a way of rationalizing things.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:34 pm
... I think Gweener is right, although I was confused for a moment at the age part. When I originally thought out the labeling thing, I meant for the age to be how old you were when you dreamed the dream, not how old you were in it. Your way kind of works, but it's less confusing if you post the age you had the dream at the top (or if you don't want to share your age, just put how many years ago it was or "now") and put how old you were in the dream at the beginning of the dream description.

For example, "In the dream I was 10."  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers