Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Bad Luck

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:17 pm
You know that saying "If it wasn't for bad luck, you would have no luck at all"? Well, I personify that little, cliche saying. You know, perhaps it's self-fulfilling prophecy, perhaps it's me, perhaps God just hates me, but I can't seem to hold down a relationship. Let me explain to you for a second. I had a girlfriend, for about, oh let's just ballpark it at one month, who I cared very deeply for and was willing to lose all my friends for. ( I practically did) Now, let's suppose this girlfriend had some home issues that I was aware of in theory, not in detail. Now, let us again suppose that this very day, I felt that I should speak to her, hold her hand finally, and then try and find out what was bothering her. So, I did. I said such things as," I truly am happy with you, I care about you alot. but, if you aren't happy, or things aren't the way you want them to be, let me know. And also, don't feel pressured into a relationship with me. Don't feel obligated." Now, all of this being said, she said nothing, just kinda smiled up at me. So, I grabbed her hand, and was late for class. Now, this very same day at lunch, just minutes before, her and her girlfriend were passing a notebook back and forth and writing in it. When her girlfriend held it a certain way, I caught a glimpse of some of the things that they had written. I saw,"Maybe it's better..." and "I can't think...." and then the name "Zack". Allow me to explain the significance of the name "Zack". Zack was my friend, Zack liked my girlfriend, Crystal, and Zack swore vengeance on me in no uncertain terms and set about whispering in Crystal's ear, telling her of all the horrors I had commited, though I'm not sure where he might have gotten any. Anyways, as I'm heading to sixth, a Class I share with both her and Zack, I find her waiting for me at the bottom of the main stairs. So I am slightly freaked out, this is a new development. and then I hear the six most feared words a man can hear; I want to talk to you. I asked if it was bad, and she said YES! and then "This relationship isn't really going anywhere, and I need some space" well, I did what I said I would do in a time such as that, and I told her I understood and that I was sad, but she had to do what was right by her.

Now that you know the situation, let's move on to the idea of bad luck and self-fulfilling proohecy. If you have happened to look in the lyrics and poetry forums, you will see some new things I have posted lately about breaking up, or losing someone. Kinda ironic eh? I wrote them so that I wouldn't be thinking them all the time, and to get them out of my head. Now, I come to find that they are true. I just can't get over that fact. So yeah, bad luck, or prophecy or just being hated by higher powers.....notice that I am reluctant to question myself, as the pain is still great. Yeah, if it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:44 pm

All as well, girls have cooties anyways

razz
:b
razz
razz

[-runs away-]

[-giggling- ]

yes kirbs, giggling, because boys are aloud to gigle to if the context is childishness. Chuckles just dont deliver that boyish feel.

look if you threw yourself at her and she rejected you then there's nothing you can do about it.

Just move on. I hate to be trite, but there are more fish in the sea.

You failed to woo someone this time; big deal. you learn. Next time you find a girl your interested in you'll have all the more experience.

You seem pretty lucky if you ask me.  

NovaKing

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:53 pm
Kurai-san, I'm really sorry. We're here for you. Hope you feel better.

And this "Zack" kid seems like an a*****e. stare

(Nova, whaddya mean, "girls have cooties?" scream )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:20 pm
Yes...well, choosing between guys, if that's what she was doing, is never fun and never easy. Don't be too hard on her. If she's not a total b***h, she was just doing her best to make herself happy.

I shudder to think what certain people would make of MY notes to MY friends. *shudders dramatically* Even though I clearly already warned him. stare  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:33 pm
Voxxx
Kurai-san, I'm really sorry. We're here for you. Hope you feel better.

And this "Zack" kid seems like an a*****e. stare

(Nova, whaddya mean, "girls have cooties?" scream )

>.>

welltheydo!!!

^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:47 pm
Whole wide world

When I was a young boy
My mama said to me
There's only one girl in the world for you
And she probably lives in Tahiti

I'd go the whole wide world
Just to find her

Or maybe she's in the Bahamas
Where the Carribean sea is blue
Weeping in a tropical moonlit night
Because nobody's told her 'bout you

Just to find her
Find out where they hide her

Why am I hanging around in the rain out here
Trying to pick up a girl
Why are my eyes filling up with these lonely tears
When there're girls all over the world

Is she lying on a tropical beach somewhere
Underneath the tropical sun
Pining away in a heatwave there
Hoping that I won't be long

I should be lying on that sun-soaked beach with her
Caressing her warm brown skin
And then in a year or maybe not quite
We'll be sharing the same next of kin

Just to find her
Find out where they hide her

-wreckless Eric
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CACT2ybjPo&feature=related
[because I can and because Wreckless eric covered it way better than the monkeys]  

NovaKing

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:50 pm
Ok well this is a really long story for such a small thing. Well small for a lot of people, it was no small thing for me and my friends. Ok well we started planning this at lunch. Me and Allysson where doing a note so we could talk. Well after first lunch comes second lunch (wow such a vast concept! I know!) And this is Zach and Tyler’s lunch, and my sisters. I have both if you could not guess. Well Zach came and got me and my sister and we went with him and Tyler a few others to Luies. I told Zach what I wanted to do, but all so said that we need to talk about it with Allysson and that I was going to skip fifth to talk with them. Yes I know I skipped, my first time and my last, but this was important, very important. Ok so Allysson and Zack are there and so are others who know the whole story, Ashley, Loren, and Khole. Well as I said they all knew the story and wanted to help. So we start to talk, I told them I was dumping him and I wanted to do it as soon as I could. We picked that it would be best to do it right after fifth as Travis walks right past the Commons, witch was where we were. We planed for the worst to happen since Travis might go crazy and go after me. So I was standing all alone waiting for Travis to come down the hall, the words I had worked on running in my mind. Yes I scared, really scared; the others all around me hidden. Well he comes up and I say I need to talk to him. I think he knew what was coming because he asked if it was a good talk or a bad a talk. I said bad and then when in to my words. At first something flashed in his eyes abut then he backed up and said he was going to class. I went back to the commons where I was hugged by every one, even Zach. And then I and Zach had to head to class. Drama and Travis was in this class. Now you must note that Travis is a really good actor, he knows what to do, and how to do it with out flaw. Before second lunch started Travis had pulled me aside and pulled a real thick, "Are you happy?" Sort of thing, and then during Drama he pulled this whole, "I'm not feeling well." Thing to the teacher and even pretend to forget his lines to the scene he was doing. And I know he did not forget him, he has known them for the longest time now. He is trying to guilt me back into this 'relationship' which is not going to work. But we all know that Travis is going to try something really big soon we just don't know what it is but it can’t be good for me. He may first try the 'gold and silver' acting again but if that does not work who knows what he will do. And there it is the story of my break up, now we just need to wait and see what will happen...

That's all her own words.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:23 pm
Kurai_kotori
Ok well this is a really long story for such a small thing. Well small for a lot of people, it was no small thing for me and my friends. Ok well we started planning this at lunch. Me and Allysson where doing a note so we could talk. Well after first lunch comes second lunch (wow such a vast concept! I know!) And this is Zach and Tyler’s lunch, and my sisters. I have both if you could not guess. Well Zach came and got me and my sister and we went with him and Tyler a few others to Luies. I told Zach what I wanted to do, but all so said that we need to talk about it with Allysson and that I was going to skip fifth to talk with them. Yes I know I skipped, my first time and my last, but this was important, very important. Ok so Allysson and Zack are there and so are others who know the whole story, Ashley, Loren, and Khole. Well as I said they all knew the story and wanted to help. So we start to talk, I told them I was dumping him and I wanted to do it as soon as I could. We picked that it would be best to do it right after fifth as Travis walks right past the Commons, witch was where we were. We planed for the worst to happen since Travis might go crazy and go after me. So I was standing all alone waiting for Travis to come down the hall, the words I had worked on running in my mind. Yes I scared, really scared; the others all around me hidden. Well he comes up and I say I need to talk to him. I think he knew what was coming because he asked if it was a good talk or a bad a talk. I said bad and then when in to my words. At first something flashed in his eyes abut then he backed up and said he was going to class. I went back to the commons where I was hugged by every one, even Zach. And then I and Zach had to head to class. Drama and Travis was in this class. Now you must note that Travis is a really good actor, he knows what to do, and how to do it with out flaw. Before second lunch started Travis had pulled me aside and pulled a real thick, "Are you happy?" Sort of thing, and then during Drama he pulled this whole, "I'm not feeling well." Thing to the teacher and even pretend to forget his lines to the scene he was doing. And I know he did not forget him, he has known them for the longest time now. He is trying to guilt me back into this 'relationship' which is not going to work. But we all know that Travis is going to try something really big soon we just don't know what it is but it can’t be good for me. He may first try the 'gold and silver' acting again but if that does not work who knows what he will do. And there it is the story of my break up, now we just need to wait and see what will happen...

She doesn't even format her grammar correctly Kotori, I don't know what you saw in her. you should find someone as poetic as yourself, anyways.

hehe

She does a great job of making you sound dasdardly and evil though. Makes me jealous; why can't anyone think me deceptive and underhanded?!

Just get over her, sheesh. Shrug it off and move on.

and oh yeah: NEVER GIVE UP YOUR FRIENDS EVER!!!!!!!

Friends are valuable, worth more than diamonds and more practical too.

Stow your poetism and think pragmatically.  

NovaKing

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:44 pm
It sounds like she was trying to manipulate the situation to make herself look good.

(I don't have cooties! gonk )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:49 am
*doesn't know what the hell's going on*

Some people just need to stop being bitches and get over it.  

KirbyVictorious

Cyodie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:52 pm
NovaKing
Kurai_kotori

She doesn't even format her grammar correctly Kotori, I don't know what you saw in her. you should find someone as poetic as yourself, anyways.

hehe

She does a great job of making you sound dasdardly and evil though. Makes me jealous; why can't anyone think me deceptive and underhanded?!

Just get over her, sheesh. Shrug it off and move on.

and oh yeah: NEVER GIVE UP YOUR FRIENDS EVER!!!!!!!

Friends are valuable, worth more than diamonds and more practical too.

Stow your poetism and think pragmatically.

i love ya, man. wink i know how you are, though, she really doesnt sound like she was worth it.

remindes me of a past relationship i had: went out with girl, she expressed she she thought she was cursed with her relationships being breaking up on halloween (weird i know). then christmas rolls around, and she breaks up with me. on christmas eve. but for the reason of she was gullible and obviously did not trust her boyfriend. because one of my friend/aquaitences(sp) decided it would be "funny" to spread rumors.... yeah, i know how you feel.

dude. you should seriously call me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:17 pm
Kye. Man. Bro.
GAO!!
LOVE!!
Ach! POCHI!!

Aaanyways, I will call sometime. And thank you for highlighting the obvious parts. You know that you and Rin and the rest of, well, everyone are the most precious things to me.(Especially you, followed for an extremely close second by Rin) Kye, you know me well enough to know that by now I have already analyzed all the flaws made and all of the characteristics which are undesirable to me. Knowing this about me, you should also have come to the conclusion (by now) that I was over her the day after it was over. That being said, I have been labeled as "Heartless, Soulless person" (my personal favorites) I'm moving on to the next thing. course, for now I'm staying away from girlfriends and heading more in the "Lovers" direction whenever I find a girl who is interested in me and I have interest in. Gotta love bein' me!  

Kurai_kotori

Cyodie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:17 am
over it... huh...

**coughKATIEcoughcough**

wink

i know, i know, but hey... you heartless, souless person you. .... need a hug? LMAO. blaugh xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:20 am
Btw... am i the only one who wants to hit people who are stupid, who have no right ot be?  

Cyodie

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff