Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insolitus naturae

6,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:14 am
so my wonderful and amazing friend (user: dead_filmaker) did a play piercing session with me for a class photo project. this is my second play piercing session ever, and it was loads of fun! these are not the photos for the project (they are much better than these) but i thought i'd post 'em because...because...well, because i'm very giddy and stoked about them.

26 needles in all (we were running out, next time we'll have more...)

to the mods: i am topless, but there are no naughty parts showing! if these are still violating guild rules i'm very sorry - please let me know!

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:43 am
Hot! I've always wondered- does it hurt at all?  

popcornsharingbox

insolitus naturae

6,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:37 pm
surprisingly, no. we used a multitude of gauges (from 18 to 24) but all of them slide in like butter. i guess so long as you're not piercing anything tougher than skin, it's actually quite nice. across the collarbone it was like a light tugging, which i thought was pretty cool.

i've always wondered the same about suspension and pulling. i want desperately to do suspension for my twentieth. it's stupid to wonder if it'd hurt, but i've always wondered if it's a likeable type of hurt. of course, that's all relative to the individual, so...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:23 am
uncopasetic
surprisingly, no. we used a multitude of gauges (from 18 to 24) but all of them slide in like butter. i guess so long as you're not piercing anything tougher than skin, it's actually quite nice. across the collarbone it was like a light tugging, which i thought was pretty cool.

i've always wondered the same about suspension and pulling. i want desperately to do suspension for my twentieth. it's stupid to wonder if it'd hurt, but i've always wondered if it's a likeable type of hurt. of course, that's all relative to the individual, so...

Pulling hurts. But only for a little bit. When I did mine, they put a heavy chain in between my boyfriend and I and that helped break me into the pull much quicker because of the weight. Yeah it hurt a bit at first and I wasn't sure if I could handle it, but it's just pushing through that little bit of "no i can't" and then your adrenaline takes over and it's nothing. smile  

popcornsharingbox

Delightful_FOOL

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:10 pm
This one hurt more than I thought it was, but we were also going right over the spine and I had 2 people working at me at once. Constant needles, no little break while they prepare the next one.
User Image

With my suspension, the pulling wasn't that bad. Well, for the energy pull and Suicide, at least. My Ressurection was freaking intense though. All of it. Hooks and pulling were about equal on th epain-o-meter. Haha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:26 pm
Delightful_FOOL
This one hurt more than I thought it was, but we were also going right over the spine and I had 2 people working at me at once. Constant needles, no little break while they prepare the next one.
User Image

With my suspension, the pulling wasn't that bad. Well, for the energy pull and Suicide, at least. My Ressurection was freaking intense though. All of it. Hooks and pulling were about equal on th epain-o-meter. Haha

yeah, i noticed after getting off the ground during the elbow suspension that just leaning on the hooks felt really, really niiice. i'm hoping the pull i do next is a bit like that.

and resurrection has always been intense for moi too...

lovely photo!  

insolitus naturae

6,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pink Plaid

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 pm
oooh beautiful! I want to do play piercings so bad!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:01 pm
Oh wow thats awesome.
Ive been talking with my friends about getting into some play piercing myself.  

Lance Castle
Crew

Extreme & Ritual Modification

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces