Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Quixotica (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Litharriel

2,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:14 pm
Jasna caught Neeron's expression, though she did nothing to call attention to it. She pretended to turn her attention to her purloined meal, eating with the relish of one who knew that this could be the last decent meal she had in a while, though she watched the demon from the corner of her eye.

Pretty little thing, though plainly not used to being out and about. It was good that she'd ended up at the Frenchman--one of the few genuinely safe havens in the Crossroads, aside from the barkeep's tantrums. Likely new to the city. The kid, Waif, on the other hand, Jasna had seen around the streets--ever since she'd been a kitten, actually, and without a single change. (He? She?) It, then, would actually be at least 20 years older than it looked, and had to be either smarter than it pretended or posessed of the devil's own luck...

Waif, meanwhile, looked up at Lynnit, face lighting up with curiosity, seeming quite oblivious to the fallen angel's dampened state. "What's a Raphael?" it asked.

Before Lynnit could reply, their host reappeared. "Here you go," said Joseph, handing the angel a large, royal blue towel. He then turned his attention to Jasna, taking in her cloak and bag--both far from her normally-flamboyant style. "So, what's got you running?" he asked.

The Cheshire cat nearly choked on the bit of lamb she'd been enjoying. "I took a pair of young idiots under my wing" she said finally. "They thanked me by trying to kill the Sphinx on a whim, and then disappearing on me. The Sphinx, Joseph!

The violinist paled. "I, um... take it they were new in town?"

Jasna nodded, snarling down at her plate. "I overestimated them. It's a mistake I may die for."

"Where will you go? Where can you go?"

"There are places I can try. Some I'll avoid--any Powers who owe me will likely owe her for something bigger. If I can find a way out of the Crossroads entirely, I'd be smart to take it."

"But you know who you would have to find for that."

Jasna nodded. "And nobody finds her. She finds them..."

Manusiha stalked down the halls of her palace. Her newly-re-formed body feeling aches and pains the likes of which she hadn't experienced in nearly a century. A continuous low rumble of a growl rose from her chest.

Regis rushed behind her, trying to keep up. Annoyed by his panting breaths, the creature wheeled on him, wings unfurling in agitation, and the halfling found himself on eye-level with a maw of needle-like teeth. He skidded to a halt with a squeak, barely keeping himself from running into his mistress. "If you want to make yourself useful, little man, you can bring me something to wear." the Sphinx snarled. It had taken all of her will to put her body back together, and she hadn't had any left to reassemble her adornments. The loss of the breasplate and its enchanted jewels only added to her ire. "Bring it to the viewing pool, and make it something rich. Something befitting a call to the Plague Doctor."

The halfling went pale and then nearly green. "Yes, Lady." he rasped, then hurried off to the Sphinx's wardrobe on legs that could barely support him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:34 pm
"Oh, umm thank you, Joseph was it..... Umm... yes." Lynnit muttered not entirely sure what to do or if what he was saying even made sense. His mind was extremely foggy for no good reason, but all the same he was glad that the small child like thing had, for the moment, stopped in its silly clinging type nonsense. Lynnit started to take a step toward an ornate chair near by, I would love to rest my legs right now. Climbing wells is, quite honestly, not my forte, only to slip in the puddle that had grown around his feet. He lay there for a few seconds then slowly looked up very annoyed "OKAY GOD, THAT'S ENOUGH!" He yelled slamming his pretty fist against the floor.
"No, no its not Lynnit" God replied "The tables have turned my boy and the metaphorical s**t is on the other foot"
"Only once have I messed with you this badly. Come on, for Christ sake, don't be such a--"
"Try five time Lynnit! Five I tell you! And in the middle of very important meetings no less!"
"No need to get all defensive"
"I'M NOT GETTING DEFENSIVE!"
"Okay, but just so you know--"
"Shut up Lynnit! That is the same behavior that got you in to this mess!"
"These things do happen..."
"In till you stop these things from-- WOULD YOU STOP IT ALREADY!?"
In innocent tones "Stop what?"
"I am going to give you hell from now on end of story good bye"
"But it doesn't want me....." Lynnit trailed off as he slowly got to his feet and looked around at all the confused expressions around him "What? Oh, right, God... never mind you wouldn't understand "He said finaly sitting in the chair he had, had his eye on in the first place. "Thanks again for the towel..... Joseph?..."  

Ed-Bakuhatsu

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:25 pm
Poor Neeron looked utterfly confused and unfamiliar with everything. "What?" She'd ask every so often, unknowing who was talking about whom. She'd only been here a few days, and untill Waif came, and never left the small apartment she'd somehow appeared in. "Can someone enlighten[sp?] me, please?" Sounding rather ashamed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:25 pm
"I would love to tell you what's going on," Lynnit said to the girl who had spoken "but I don't really know either... I showed up and a little thing that I can only guess was Tinker Bell punched me in the head...." He continued looking down "Then you know, I landed in the well... thing.... out there... yeah."he muttered looking at the window now.  

Ed-Bakuhatsu

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games