Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forsaken Wolf Riders (Battle Clan)

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Wolf Riders (Battle Clan)
Subs we need.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seth Bloodworth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:55 am
This thread is to design a list that can show as the sub forums we need and how much its going to cost, you may not know this but each sub forum costs 2.5k

Back to the list, this can count as things we like its all one list, please feel free to add to the list..

~Things we need~

Members sub forum.
(maybe not a thing we need since there is this on the forums and the guild member list however, like me and a few others have thought about is making each member right a little bit about who they are and who they play, yes this could be counted as Role playing but as we now when you play a mmorpg you are role playing and you are forming your own Character so it would be nice for each member to have there own thread with stats stories and whatever about there chracter.

Each Squad has there own thread
just that, each Squad has there own thread to talk about whatever, because its only four people though the beta may have to pay for it or get the gold from there Squad.

Role Playing Sub Forum
Somthing we can do to waste time before the mmo is out and even when it is out, a place where you can go to rp.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:29 pm
maby a new commers welcoming thread, pup wolf thread, message bored, mission bored, uhhh battle update. just a few ideas.  

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

Jak Mannequin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:03 pm
I got 10K for subforums.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:09 am
Once it gets bigger I would like each squad to have a sub where they can put there own missions and stuff, and then things like group events. lots of ideas just so hard to get them togther.

Seth Bloodworth
Vice Captain

Jak Mannequin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:48 pm
Seth Bloodworth
Once it gets bigger I would like each squad to have a sub where they can put there own missions and stuff, and then things like group events. lots of ideas just so hard to get them togther.
Gotcha.  
Forsaken Wolf Riders (Battle Clan)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff