Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Best Version of the series?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedJoker25

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:13 pm
As a new reader of the manga, I find that nothing compares to the video game version. I'm not sure if it's because you actively control the characters or not, but to me, the anime and books just don't cut it.

So I was just wondering which is most popular, not that they all don't rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:35 pm
If you ask me, my favorite is MMBN3: Blue. I love the GigaChips in that game (Bass+, FoldrBak, DeltaRay, etc.). I also love battling BowlMan, although he tends to get annoying with his constant bowling pin shooter. =3  

ldealistic

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:14 am
iChaos-kun
If you ask me, my favorite is MMBN3: Blue. I love the GigaChips in that game (Bass+, FoldrBak, DeltaRay, etc.). I also love battling BowlMan, although he tends to get annoying with his constant bowling pin shooter. =3

Nice to see another BN3 Blue fan is out there, I love fighting Punk, and folder back is AWESOME! (btw, a friend of mine gave me the way to unlock the Punk chip, If we ever meet i'll give one to you.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:48 pm
Battle Network 3 is the best. Best Gigas, (folderback...nuff said), cool P.As, and some of the toughest boss fights in the series, in my opinion, makes this the best battle network game.  

Excoss.Omega

Kurt_zisa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:30 pm
I agree with all of you. MMBN 3 is one of my favorite versions. I personally have white version. The only thing I rather hate about it is to beat the game 100%...you need to know someone who has Blue version and is willing to trade you every version of the Bowlman chips.( Blue players need Mistman.)

Other then that...MMBN 3 all the way! Coolest P.As, best bosses, awesome final boss (Alpha) and second final bosses (Serenade and BassGS).  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games