Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Chain - 18 WD: Dracula-Tornado/Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:55 pm
I had some weird dream. It involved Dracula. I was sleeping, and he tried to kill me while I was sleeping several times. Dad came in and saved me the first 3, cause I was able to scream. But on the fifth time he was able to get a bite out of my arm, but I had garlic, and punched him in the face with it, at which point he fled.

I was awake in the dream then, and dad came in again, and was explaining everything to me, because it hadn’t been explained up to that point. It did this cool cutscene thing, but I don’t remember much about it. I do remember him telling me that Garlic and Gospel music were able to weaken his powers (lol, gospel music). For some reason (can’t remember why), he really needed my blood... like he needed it to get more power. I think we couldn’t kill him because he was possessing my sister or something. And he was staying in the guest bedroom, which was next to mine. It’s a dream, you know? They’re weird. Then it seemed like an hour passed again. I found some more garlic in my room, the previous having been destroyed, when I punched Dracula in the face with it. I decided to go after him.

I went outside of my door, and looked in my sister’s room and the bathroom. The upstairs hallway was clean at the time. I opened our guest bedroom door. I could see his eyes reflecting the light. Anywho, I could se his eyes, and they were shining an eerie yellow. Then I could see his fangs reflecting white the light, and he was growling. My dream self thought, well, I suppose it would make sense tat he wouldn’t really be sleeping at night. He came at me, hit the door hard and it flew open, knocking me back. We struggled for a bit. I was able to kick his a** a little. The tides turned really badly for a moment, and he went voraciously for my neck. I was able to parry the bite a little, but it hit me on the cheek, and I could feel the blood running down it. I was able to get my hands on his throat, and proceeded to choke the hell out of him. He turned into a bat then, and tried to fly away. I grabbed his a**, at which point he bit my finger. Then, I took the garlic, and ******** shoved it in the little bastards mouth, pretty much the whole half a clove, at which point, the little bat dude’s eyes de-focused. I threw him back into the guest room, slammed the door, and retreated into my room. My dad came in shortly afterwards.

He said “you were lucky you decided to attack him when you did. Vampires are a little weaker at 3:00 in the morning (lol). I told him about the cut on the cheek and asked him how bad it was. He said it wasn’t bad. I told him that I was able to shove garlic in his mouth, and asked him what that would do. He congratulated me, and said that that would be enough to keep him in bat form for about 9 hours, long enough for us to get some sleep. I told him there was no way I’d be able to sleep right now, I was wide awake. So he left, and I looked around. I found a single clove of garlic, and pocketed it. Then, for whatever reason, I looked at my room, which was now a total mess, as well as being my old room before I got new furniture, which was like, August. My old bed wasn’t in the right place and untidy, so I fixed it.

I then remembered my Dad saying gospel music makes him weak. I thought, Gospel music? Isn’t that, like, the stuff they sing at Black churches? I don’t have any of that! So I looked around for any CD that might have something religious on it. I saw a Playstation disc (I think it was Ace Combat 4... don’t ask) I put it in, and went to the music select section. Now, Ace Combat 4 has a really cool last level song, in Latin, and I’m fairly sure it talks about God in Latin in it... And I decided to play that, as in the past, it was my favorite song in the game. It started playing it, and I didn’t notice at the time, but it was actually not the right song, but my TV played the entire Sephiroth song in entirety, with a few parts of the Ace Combat 4 song thrown in... actually, no, that’s not what happened. It was the Ace Combat song first. While it was playing (fairly loudly) I was wondering if it was giving that b*****d in the room next door any pain. Then it slowly started to morph into the Sephiroth song (duh DUN duh DUN duh DUN duh DUN. Deedle deedle deedle DEEDLE, deedle deedle deedle DEEDLE. ~~~ Estuans internis, ira vehementis, estuans internis, ira vehementis, SEPHIROTH.) After that song was over, I was wondering if this song, other than being in Latin, would do anything at all, since I knew what the lyrics meant and everything.

I noticed it was (somehow) 5:00 am now... and 2 hours had just evaporated. Well, in the dream I wasn’t Winter Break, yet, so I decided to get ready for it. I then thought, wait a minute, What’s going to protect me while I’m driving home from college? He’ll still be asleep on the way there, and he won’t likely attack me in the open in college, but on the drive home, I’m defenseless and alone! I guess I’m going to have to get one of my parents to drive me to college until it was all sorted out. So I started to go downstairs, and now the hallways were littered with stuff.

I went down the stairs and explained my concerns to my Dad. He said he didn’t want to ride in the back of the car with me, and I told him that if he didn’t, Dracula could easily get into the back seat ad bite me on the neck and I wouldn’t be able to do much about it (notice I didn’t remember he hates the sun). He then said that that was why he didn’t want to ride in the back, and that pretty much was the end of the discussion.

My Dad went back upstairs, and I followed him to get my keys, and I was scared for some reason, even though I knew that Dracula was incapacitated for the time being. I then got really disoriented. Everything was different. I didn’t know where I was. In truth, my brain was reconfiguring how the upstairs was built while I was looking at it and in it. It was a weird feeling. I spun around to try and get my bearings in my own house, and when I looked back up the stairs, it was piled with boxes and It was really different. So I finished going upstairs, and I couldn’t remember where anything really was for some reason... but I also kind of could, somehow... it was weird. I was able to get my keys, the whole house was so strange. Somehow my room and the guest room were now connected by a door instead of through the hallway, and there was another door leading to the master bedroom, which is supposed to be downstairs, and I knew it. I turned around and there was a door there. It looked like my front door, but that was impossible, since I was upstairs. I looked out the window, and it was the second story. I opened the door and I was staring at ground level. There was a car parked in the grass (in a separate dream sequence a while ago, I had one car that kept breaking [I wonder why THAT dream happened] and they gave me another one. The broken one was on the lawn, and the new one was in the driveway). I was downstairs. I turned around again, and I was looking at the normal downstairs of my house.

I decided I was going to go to college anyway (there’s a big time confusion going on... as it was around 6:00 in the dream, just hitting dawn, ant my last first class didn’t start until 10:00 in reality. Wait, no, it wasn’t to go to college, it was to try to go and find things I could use to help me fight Dracula... like more garlic, and crucifixes and such. I asked my Dad if he’d come with me, and he said yes, and we walked out the door, and then we heard a rumbling. And we looked in the background behind the houses (we were in a coul-de-sac now, for some reason, when we’re really on a 90 degree bend in the road). We saw a tornado.

The tornado went to the right, and disappeared, then to the left and disappeared, and I dropped and started praying (it was significant, because I never pray...) asking for Him to save me, and asking why He was doing it. Then the tornado started hitting the front lawns of the houses, it seemed to be going in circles. I was asking why He was causing pain. And then the tornado his out front and I was asking for Him to save my car so I could still escape, and the tornado threw my good car into the street, upside-down, and the bad car was thrown into the brick in the front of the house. I was asking why He was causing all this destruction and pain and grief, and asking Him so stop. The tornado then hit the front halves of the houses in front of us. We ran into the back half of our house, and just then the whole front of our house was ripped away except for the foundation.

The tornado died, and I went out, and for some reason... it’s hard to explain. It was like we used to be in a giant dome... and the tornado ripped a ragged scar in the top of the dome, and there were support beams and stuff ripped and ragged way high in the air. It was beautiful, now that I look back on it. Everything was lit this really beautiful blue-green. It was so... it was breath-taking. I fell on my knees as I looked at the destruction. And we heard sirens in the background. I turned around and saw the ruined front of our house, and was sad, because the guest bedroom was the back half, so Dracula was still alive. Some of the other neighbors were talking about being rescued and where the helicopters were and insurance money, and my Dad said that everyone else was greedy and probably going to go on vacation as soon as they got back. I went back inside the ruins of my house, and woke up. That’s the end.

It was one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had...and it had a whole bunch of different types of dreams in it. Plus, that whole morphing house thing was really f***ed up. I've never had anything like that happen before.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:56 pm
When I woke up, I totally made myself get up and type this dream out,so I'd remember it for sure. I do that with monumental dreams.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 pm
eek Whoah. That is totally insane!!
(Aww, no other comments?!! I know how that is! sad )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:18 am
Its really weird when you dreams mess up something you know by heart. Dracula sounded pretty calm about the whole situation. Neat dream Chain!  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:43 pm
Man, I so want to find out what happens to Dracula. Speaking of Dracula; I just finished playing a Dracula game. It was awesome. Except for the fact that I blew myself up and didn't manage to kill the "Red Dragon", better known as Dracula. He disappeared in a puff of green smoke/vapor. I lied at the bottom of a well with part of the bomb still attached to me. Hey; maybe I didn't die. Maybe I got knocked out from debris and the game will continue in a sequel. That would be so cool.  
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games