Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Scary introduction is scaaaaary. :'D (And Chikicha's!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drr piao drr piao piao drr piao ling tung piao yi piao!
  lol wut? ;-;
View Results

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:21 am
Ello, all! <3 I'm Chikicha. That's a nickname one of my friends here on Gaia gave me a long time ago, from ChibiKittenChan. GET IT? :'D
You can also call me Kitten. Or Chibi. (This one I'd prefer you not call me though, since there's a million Chibis out there.) Or KittenChan. Ahh, whatever. :3

I actually joined this guild awhile ago. Sometime in early summer, I think. I posted a ton. :0 But then school started, and I was once again busy with homework, clarinet, piano, swim team, and all the stuff I do with my IRL friends. I even got grounded for the whole month of November for forgetting to put the toilet seat down. xDD;; (We own a cat who likes to drink from the toilet whenever she sees the lid is up.)
But now... I'M BACK! :'DDD

Meh, how can I sum myself up... well, I'm crazy, hyper, obsessed with food, can recognize every single sexual innuendo out there, an anime-watcher, manga-reader, writer, drawer, talks-on-phone-too-long-er, swimmer, clarinetist, pianist, singer, and I'm also currently running from the police, so please don't tell them I'm here.
Oh, and I also have RABIES. :B *FOAM ACTION*

As for what I look like... haha, umm.
I'm tall. Really tall. :0 I have long legs, long feet and toes, long arms, and incredibly long fingers. (Which are good for piano playing. :'D)
And I have very dark blonde hair. It keeps getting darker as I grow older. (When I was a toddler it was bright bright blonde.) My hair is also very wavy, and a little curly at the ends. It's pretty long... it goes below my shoulders.
And... I have blueish greenish eyes. You can only see the green if you look close, though. :3
I'm 109 lbs.
I'm also too skinny for my own good. confused I'm not complimenting myself either. I wish I had a little more fat on my body.
And I eat food CONSTANTLY. Blargfungton.
My age?
Younger than you. ;P

WHACK WHACK! BAM, WHAM! >D

...That's my introduction of awesomeness. :0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:24 pm
lol i love your introduction! hi i am new too! i am welcoming everyone on the front page! so welcome!  

-LovetheGreekMythology-

[MADG]: Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff