Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RikunFrances

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:38 pm
-SugarBurst Frenzy-
RueNeko
I was more excited to see their parents. Harhar. It was so cute to see how Kaname reacted to his mother, adopted or not. Kaname -> (- __-)

But who, if Kaname is a pureblood, do you think his real parents are? O.o Especially because he looks so much like Haruka Kuran. Same curly hair. ehhhhhh! *squeep* Maybe Rido is Kaname's father. That would be pretty awkward though...

Thats honestly what I think too.
Kaname looks exactly like Juuri and Haruka, but those aren't his parents.
Heres my theory on it.
Spoiler:
My intuition is telling me that Rido might be Kaname's real father...thats probably why Kaname loathes him so much. Maybe Rido disd't want his own son to surpass him and maybe Rido was gonna kill Kaname at one point. Then thats when Juuri and Haruka takes in Kaname and maybe a couple years after that, Yuuki was born. That means Kaname and Yuuki might be cousins and Senri and Kaname might be half siblings.
Spoiler Ends.

Mind you, this is my theory and I don't want anyone to get excited over it XD

Thats what I think...I think Kaname is her cousin and stuff...
Why did Kaname kill Rido, then?
Rido wants Yuki, bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:39 am
spoiler!!! its so unexpected!!!  

tsubasa11

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:31 pm
Wow. This chapter just wowed me. Didn't see this one coming. Although it explains a lot, thinking back . . . if you go through and re-read all the previous VK chapters, you can see how Kaname would do the things he does from both a romantic and brotherly point of view. I guess we know who Yuki's going to end up with now. Good for Zero!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:40 pm
Riku_Cloud224

Thats what I think...I think Kaname is her cousin and stuff...
Why did Kaname kill Rido, then?
Rido wants Yuki, bad.

Kaname attacked Rido to protect Yuuki. (Awwwww!) From what I get, it's his job. << His mother didn't try to stop him, when Rido could very well be more powerful.

Rido wants something. He could have kidnapped her after he took her energy. Remember the kid with the two different coloured eyes? Rido was controlling him... So why was it that, if he wanted Yuuki so badly, he didn't just take her? Unconscious girl... I think a vampire kid might have been able to do it.

Here is a larger spoiler... heh... Maybe, maybe not.

I think someone will end up dead. My guess is that it is Zero. The reason... hmmm... Okay, we all know the picture of Yuuki in a cute dress holding someone's hand (and holding a vampire tooth pendant)? My bet is that the hand belongs to Zero, because if it was Kaname, she would be crying, right?  

RueNeko

telescream

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:28 pm
hmmm, i definatly don't think that this chapter means she's going to end up with zero. it seems to me like her and kaname are meant to be with each other no matter what. and to rue:

i think mino hatsuri might have said that she didn't know who's hand that was when she drew it. and i think yuki would cry when zero died too..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:07 am
I cannot believe that Yuki is a vampire! biggrin  

Marusera

ellehciMMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:20 pm
What a twist! I've always been a Yuki and Zero fan, so yay for Zero! It's too bad for Kaname though...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:15 pm
i think that's she'll end up with Zero! too bad for the step-brother......  

AznxAngelxRuineux

cyan_riki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:10 pm
Hm...I don't get where you all are getting that Kaname is not Juuri and Haruka's son. The way the whole vampire addresses him, the aura surrounding him ( which even I, a reader, can feel), it all points to a real Kuran heir.

If you all are referring to how Rido called him the fake heir, then I think he was just saying that because Rido is under the impression that he's a the real heir, and not Kaname, or something like that.

As for Yuuki being his sister, I still cannot fully believe that, not with the look on Kaname's face at the end on the chapter. I think the sibling thing is kinda crappy though, even if it would stamp an authority mark on ZeroxYuuki (I do not believe in sibling incest).  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff