Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:04 am
'Ok I have a tracking device placed on Oracle I can trace her from my T-commincator, everyone follow me and stay close together and wacth each others back out thier, Oracle and her friends are very dangerous and wont hesitate to kill you, do not let them taunt you or provoke a reaction which could lead to disater.' Robin said sternly to the two, he was unsure who they were but Sparrow gilr seemed to trust them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:47 pm
Beast Boy grinned at Gemini's enthusiam. "I'm glad someone appreciates my cooking." He quickly placed the tofu burgers on plates and put one in front of Gemini. "Eat up." He himself took three burgers, promising himself that he would eat more if he could later.

Frost didn't look up from her treatment though she did pause. "Other villains? I look forwards to meeting them and seeing exactly what they're like." She hadn't had much experience with other villains before, Archer being the first that she had ever joined up with other than the icy one who gave her the scythe.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:51 am
'Meh, they suck generally, I had an agent infiltrate them, their organised but they got totally got played by me a while back, I doubt they'll be overly pleased to see me after what happened, but since they have the resources and the man power I might as well take advantage of them just a little more' Archer explained leaning gently on his chair seing how far it could before he fell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:37 pm
"Of, course I do Beast Boy. I mean your my uncle and I'm always open to try new things," said Gemini with a smile. She than began to chow down on the meal. "Though I must still take down Oracle. She's my problem and mine only. I must take her down myself," she said as she took bites.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 am
(OK guys this is the end, i've given sufficent warning in the announcements threads and now it's time to end this. Before I close this rp I would like to say thanks to all rpers inolved in this thread, you gave it heart and it saddens me it would no longer have a body to keep going.

So sadly without further ado I declare this rp
Closed RIP
)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out