Umm....well, I'm still working on the story before this: Flawed Design....but I figured I should start working on Retribution.....so, here goes nothing....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prolouge

No....not this again....don't make me relive this again.....

Keili stood infront of the Gate, shivering. She wished she knew what was happening. All she remembered was falling unconcious to the poison in her body, and then she was here. Her missing limbs were back, and trembling even more that the rest of her.

Then she saw Max.

But she looked different. Not like the Max she remembered. This Max was normal sized, without any automail, and perfectly healthy looking. She seemed to be glowing.

"Sister....?"

Max turned to look at Keili, realitively shocked. Then, a small smile crossed her face.

"Yeah....It's me..."

Keili grinned, hapily. But befor the joy had time to develop, she noticed something. Something horrible. While Keili was slightly transparent, Max was fully visible, and she was standing infront of the Gate.

Max was dead. And this was her last goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Keili jolted from her bed, dripping in cold sweat. She gasped for air as the fact of reality slowly set in. Then, Keili sighed and reached over for the old, black coss-necklace on the table.

"Two years, sister....two years, and I still can't believe you're dead....."