Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
*RP-101 - The what, where, and how of role-play in a forum** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:16 pm
I'm an expert rp'er and will be happy to help anybody that needs or wants it, just send me a pm and I'll give you all the advice and training you could want! *Wind blows his hair into his face as he stands heroicly on a mountain-top with the sun behind him*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:24 pm
*pushes above poster off mountain*
No such thing as a perfect role player my friend, we have to constantly be learning. :3 Don't mean to undercut you though mate.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Point proven, remember everybody that 'competition builds your character'.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 pm
And remember, you need to use complete sentences, proper grammar, and the proper *style* for roleplaying. I hate roleplayers (in the rp forum, I mean... It can sometimes be okay to do this in other threads.) that do like this:

*she stand up tall and look around* hey you what ar you doing *she say*

I have, literally, had to leave a roleplay with a very good original storyline, simply because one of the main roleplayers posted like this and it sucked... x(  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Mr Drak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 pm
DoctorPain
xXlovennightXx
wow so much rules just for a RPing O_O

they aren't really solid rules, so much as a guide to "proper" rp, unfortunately they need to be posted like this because a lot of people put time and effort into making in depth rp's just to have people come in and post things like:
Quote:
*stabs u with his sword killing u in 1 hit*

the basic gist of these isn't to tell someone how to run their own rp, but to tell someone how to behave in someone else's.

A very good guide indeed ! Also, it gives a real feeling of an very organized, solid Guild, i just got in. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:46 pm
alright, i gotta question. where can i get one of those fancy a** skins yall got? no idea wut they're called. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Red Baron Rebel

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces