Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Is anybody gonna read my introduction?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ixcilia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:55 pm
Hi. I'm new to the guild. Like many others. Well, I meant, I'm new to the guild in similarity to many others. I didn't mean that I like many others. Not that I don't like many others! I mean...I..I...I just don't know a lot of people here, so I can't reallyt like them until I get to meet them. Okay, so I dont' know anybody here. Yet. I'm hoping to. Obviously, since I wrote "yet". I wouldn't have written "yet" if I hadn't been planning to meet a lot of people in this guild, because why else would I write "yet". Is this making sense to anyone? Nobody cares, right? Am I crazy? Am I repeating repeating myself? Do you like tofu? Do I like tofu?

(Note: I'm not really dumb, I just wrote everything above for the sheer joy of it. And I thought it was kind of funny, even though this may be the wackiest introduction I have ever written.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:58 am
Haha, very nice introduction! I did find it quite funny as well.
Welcome to this place.  

Norayr
Crew

-LovetheGreekMythology-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:20 pm
Why hello! i am new too! i am welcoming everyone on the introduction page because i feel like being akind person it proly won't be noticed though.....lol well welcome!  
[MADG]: Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games