Merry Christmas ********

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:53 am
What did Jesus bring you? I got another MP3 player to replace the one i broke and a USB memory stick i needed for uni.

At uni there's this really stubborn dutch girl whose a total b***h, anyway her and my girlfriend got into this massive row because dutch b***h thought Saint Nicolas and Father Christmas were two completely different people, and that her dutch santa was the real one.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:33 am
I got a bad shirt and an Alfred Hitchcock collection that didn't have North by Northwest scream .

Me and the notorius Dr P have decided to create our own non-denomination holiday next year, where you go out and spend s**t loads of money on yourself, then go back to your mates house and have a massive curry.

I think it could take off in a big way.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Sexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:50 am
i got
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
from the boy

&

from the parents

& other stuff too  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:35 am
I got a nintendo DS, some games for it, some PJs, and a bunch of little s**t. Oh and I got like $350.00 so far. I'm still going to my moms this afternoon, so i'll have more s**t by then.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:39 pm
Tommy the Cat
What did Jesus bring you? I got another MP3 player to replace the one i broke and a USB memory stick i needed for uni.

At uni there's this really stubborn dutch girl whose a total b***h, anyway her and my girlfriend got into this massive row because dutch b***h thought Saint Nicolas and Father Christmas were two completely different people, and that her dutch santa was the real one.

are you serious? how does a fight about st nick/father christmas even start?

oh and i got pajamas and jeans... jeans that don't fit because i got fatter than i was last year. But no socks.

And those are some cute a** shoes vexxed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:16 am
Definately cute boots. xd  

punkarama
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:58 am
Sexxed
Gay  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:47 am
newwwwwwwwwwww speakers for my baby jeepie. and this guy i used to sleep with got me an amp and subs. shwee!!!! <3  

Nox

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff