Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:04 am
*snickering*
"Well it was not that long a ago. More like a month or so. Well one of the human gave it up cause he didnt want anything to do with it. And the other well gave it up cause he killed his own mother."

"Wait a second," Kouta thought for a moment on what Jacken said. "Carissa didnt Michael lose his mother last month? Maye he's one of the user's of the Death Note."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:44 pm
Carissa nodded to Kouta. "Thinking realistically, it could be anyone," she replied, "Though, so far Michael is the only one we've known so far." She looked up at Jaken. "How many Death Notes are in the human world at the moment?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:29 pm
"Well counting all the Shinigami in the Shadow World...I would say....over 10 million."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:01 pm
Carissa sighed, then shook her head. "If there were over 10 million Death Note users in the world, the human race would practically be extinct," she muttered, "Jaken, I don't think that many Shinigami would drop their Death Notes. Please answer honestly before I am forced to use drastic measures."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:33 pm
"Well some of the Death Note users do not even dare use the book. Plenty of people don't. Basically from all the Shinigami I heard that at least 400 humans use it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:59 pm
Sighing, Carissa groans. How to narrow down her- "Are they all in this city?" she asked eagerly.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:34 pm
That I cannot answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:33 pm
At this point, Carissa was somewhat frustrated. "Okay..." she muttered. Though, she kinda hoped that this would work... The girl turned to Kouta. "Very well then, where to?" she asked.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:43 pm
Kouta just looked outside.

"I...I dont know. I just feel like we should just get rid of the book. It's causing nothing for us. I mean what we can we achieve by killing people?"

Kouta just started the car.

"Im gonna drop you home and then Imma get rid of the book."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:08 am
Things were about to get interesting. "Kouta, how about I get rid of the book?" she asked, "Look, because one of the rules say that you'll forget about everything involving the Death Note if you hand over ownership, how about I take it? I'm curious about the other Death Note users, and I want to find them all at once and then see if I can convince them to stop using the book." In her mind, she smile devilishly. "Killing criminals will be... amusing." She just hoped Jaken knew that she was planning.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 pm
Kouta looked at her suspiciously.

"I...I dont know."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:42 pm
Smiling reassuringly, Carissa used a soft, warm tone of voice. "Kouta, everything is going to be alright," she tried to say, "I'll take posession of the Death Note, find the other users, then give the Death Note back to Jaken." She kissed him on the cheek. "Love, just trust me."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:02 pm
"Oh....ok."

Kouta handed her the notebook. But didnt feel right giving it to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:52 am
If Kouta could look into Carissa's mind, he would've seen a huge devilish smirk across her face, and a vision of her writing names into the Death Note. But on the outside, in the physical world, Carissa merely smiled warmly. "Then I assume this is your act of relinquishing your ownership of the Death Note, right?" she asked as she held the notebook in her hand, "Thank you love!"

She kissed him on the cheek one more time. "This way, I can find the other users, stop them, then we'll be free from the fear of dying at any moment." The girl then turned to Jaken. "You are... my shinigami now, right?"

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas