Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
What's your favorite thing about Hayley?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

(:
  :)
View Results

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:37 pm
Well, since the guild sort of died down a bit,
I decided to make another thread to make things
a bit more exciting.

c:

So, what's your favorite thing about Hayley?
Is it her hair? Amazing voice? Great looks?
Amazing style?

Personally, I think it's just everything about her.
Amazing hair, voice, style, & her looks.
Put it all together, and that's just what
makes her so amazing.

She's just unlike anyother person I look up to.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:24 am
Everything. The way she's not afraid to dress the way she wants, even though she's in the spotlight and could get ragged on alot. She's just an amazing person and I respect her immensely. heart  

xlastxresortx

Krysalid

Invisible Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:26 pm
Yep, I think the same as you... it's the whole combo.

There are millions of girls with just the looks, or just a great voice instead.

But she has it all. Her voice is friggin' amazing, and she can adapt it to a range of different styles that it's just impressive.

Then comes the attitude, the "don't bring your crap on me" but at the same time she looks like such a sweet person.

And of course, her looks, cuz cmon!, she is so beautiful and cute!

Damn... I drooled my keyboard... xd (just joking)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:16 pm
Her hair...her voice.. seriously, I bet there are few people in this world with a better voice than hers. And I really like the way she can pull off looks than a lot of people would call tacky, but she makes everything look AMAZING. o_o  

Migi Hidari

JohnKramerJigsaw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:07 am
I can pull off alot of styles just like her i can even pull off the red orange and other coloered hair but thats just me I like everything about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:09 pm
spikerzz
And I really like the way she can pull off looks than a lot of people would call tacky, but she makes everything look AMAZING. o_o

I agree. I was thinking about that the other day, about how most people wouldn't be able to pull off all the bright colors and patterns that she does, or have the guts to try it, especially being one of the biggest up-and-coming bands right now. I agree that her attitude is definitely something that I admire, because she never lets things get her down, which makes her a great role model for teenage girls to look up to, unlike most other female celebrities *cough*sluts*cough*  

AlternaPrincess

-MySorryEyesCanSee-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:02 am
It's impossible to single out one thing abput Hayley cause she's just that amazing, you wouldn't be able to choose! Her vocal's are INCREDIBLE [My Heart live@ Anahiem], her fashion sense is really individual, her personality is so awesome as well, need I go on?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:19 pm
I just think she's an incredible person. She's a great role model with amazing talent. & plus she gorgeous.
:'D

R 3 W I N D
Crew

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:52 am
Everything.
For starters, she has such an amazing voice. I'd love to have a voice like that.
Her personality from whay I know is awesome, and she would make a great friend.
Her style is so incredible. She can wear the most random thing, but pull it off and look amazing.
And...her hair. The coolest hair I've ever seen...? Yes.

:'DD <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:30 pm
Everything about her is amazing! Her hair is awesome, she can sing anything, she's not a freak even though she's famous, she acts like a normal person, she dresses awesome, etc.!  

Madster5

Lisiu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:38 pm
Hayley is too awesome.
Amazing Voice
Amazing hair
Amazing style
Amazing color mixing sense
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:50 pm
You can list off all the amazing qualities she has, and don't get me wrong, they aren't bad, but I think she's different because she's just real. She's putting out the truth, she's writing the truth and she's not pretending ti be something she's not.  

MissTetra

Suiyee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:36 pm
Well i like her hair now, but i loved it back then when it was killer red.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:11 pm
her hair is blonde now and thats hot. plus, i like her gap. haha. wink and then, her voice when she is not singing...and her singing voice! her clothes are typical, and awesome. domokun  

darya xo

the Hayley Williams guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff