Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Waking Dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:03 am
Theres a strange sensation. About today, its physical not emotional like I was expecting. I was prepared for emotional pain, but the weird thing is, moments like this your mind and body play tricks on, emotionally, yes I'm fragile, but I don't really feel anything. But in the pit of my stomach, theres a knot, in my throat it feels like I'm about to be sick... but I'm not. But not even has been shed, it still hasn't sunk in yet, its like a waking dream. everything seems ethereal at the moment... not quite solid, but I reach out, touch it and its there, in my hand. Maybe I'm just holding out for some catalyst, something to trigger a wave of apathy, or maybe, I'm just going to be lost in drink, push everyone away and live life feeling sorry for myself for a long time. Or maybe, company is what I need, a shoulder to cry on, a sympathetic ear and a bottle of whiskey or 5.

-Rellik San,
Feeling decidedly ethereal.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:34 am
when i left my sarah.
i didn't feel any pain really, i just felt like i made a bad choice..i was like what have i done, so i just prepared myself and surrounded myself with friends and of course thrashed about with my guitar, that always cheers me up  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:27 pm
...What happened?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:57 am
Well Ashleigh, long story short, I'm now single. sad  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:14 pm
sad
sad
sad
I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:55 pm
Don't be its not your fault, just the worst part I suppose is the face in her mind, I get the impression Kaydee has been single for a while, but forgot to tell me.  

Rellik San
Captain

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces