Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
KIMMIMARU MONKU AND RIOKU'S CONVERSATION

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tobasko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:43 pm

sensei forgive me for leaving without telling you.*walks in and bows*
i had to do some training,and a little thinking."i hate to admit this but i was thinking of betraying the village".*looks down*But i've come to my senses
and i know the i have a duty,as a leaf shinobi and i wouldnt throw that away for anything in the world,forgive me.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:55 am

Kimimaru set a small cake in front of Rioku. "Well, you never really have met your 2nd squad mate have you. Well, I'll have to arrange for you and Rekai to meet. Together we will work as a squad." Kimimaru then sat in the chair opposite from Rioku, "and I'm glad you came to your sences. I woulden't be able to live with myself if you left. After all, Rekai almost left me once, I'm always going to be your sensai Rioku. Don't forget that." He then smiled, and scratched his head. "You'll just have to remind me once in a while."

Shin Defender of Light

tobasko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:28 pm

rekai?hm,are they chuunin or genin?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:35 am

"Well, Rekai is only one person. I'm not sure where he is at the moment, your most likely going to have to send him a letter(send him a private message). His name is Rekai Tori (his username is Kulac Akios), he might be with his family. But I'm not sure." Kimimaru picked up the tea he made, and began drinking in large gulps. "You'll most likely be able to find him. When your both together, come back here to see me."

Shin Defender of Light

pimped out pony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:31 am

eljay akuma walks in to kimimaru and bows in his most respected way. "sir, i have came from the sand village to ask for a..........penny!!!"and stands back up and puts out his hand.for money.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games