Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Jade's Suicide Diaries--December

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah. This is Jade.
  I don't think she likes oranges.
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:31 pm
December 10 2007

Painting and writing are the only activities in which I find solace. When I paint, it's like I can finally escape from those tricky thoughts that make everyday seem like such a hell--I don't think at all. And when I write... I don't know yet. I just know that it helps. My pen is safety. It will never hurt me.

A pen cannot strike you, cannot stab you in the back. It's my voice... and when I write, I feel alive again.

December 14 2007

I don’t have the time to write, but I don’t have the heart not to. It’s the greatest time of year, you know. That’s what the songs say. I don’t see what’s so great about it. Finals, bitchy friends, too much time spent with family...

December 25 2007

My heart waited under the tree while a little girl sat crying for her lost voice. I slept dreaming of painted angels and waiting for daybreak.

What I really want for Christmas… is a new beginning.

December 26 2007

I look at yesterday’s entry and laugh. Alcohol and depression do funny things to the mind and pen alike.

December 30 2007

I don’t have anything to say, but I want to put as much space between myself and thoughts of yesterday as possible. I… can’t even think. I have to go.

A/n -- This is your signal to run, folks. This is the long boring ramble I usually like to post at the beginning. I thought I'd post it down here and actually give you the option of ignoring it.

So--Jade.
I think she's my favorite character. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I wrote her to be the anti-anti-herione. She's depressive, unappreciative, sardonic, and just generally unsociable--in short, not a very nice person. I won't say anymore. It'll spoil the story. I guess I just wanted to try and communicate her realness. Sometimes, I find it very hard to believe that she's not actually real, and that I won't find her staring at me from the streetcorner she continues the slow march down the road to ... Well, where ever it is that she's set her heart on going. She's the first character whose experiences parallel my own, in a fashion, although her take on things is a lot darker. I've never really tried for such a blatantly emo protagonist before.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:05 pm
Voxxx

A pen cannot strike you, cannot stab you in the back. It's my voice... and when I write, I feel alive again.

Ever seen Red EYe?

...Sorry. no more ADD.

*ahem*

It's good, so far. I rather like Jules, because she's just so unlikeable.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:56 pm
Hmmm... You are aware of the fact that the highest sucidal rates happen on New Year's Eve, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:59 pm
Unfortunately, yes. It's one of the reasons I wrote it.  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:12 am
X.x Why is that?  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out