Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Me=New here starting today!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
  +2 (i know some people have more than one head)
View Results

-LovetheGreekMythology-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:13 am
Um well i haven't read the rules yet because it wouldn't let me it said i wasn't authorized to read them. So if i do anything wrong here tell me please. sweatdrop

Well You can call me rocket Or summer which ever you desire. I enjoy reading mangas like Full Moon, The Gentlemen's Alliance, Ultra Maniac, Beauty pop, Fruits basket, .Hack, Kingdom Hearts, and a ton more. Kingdom Hearts is my favorite PS2 game i have beat it like a gazillion times. No one in my town except my sister that isn't on gaia can beat me at DDR. We play guitar hero ALOT too. I was born on June 9th, 1993. I am 14 years old and i am in 9th grade. I am supposed to be in 8th grade but i started school a year early. I am a Straight A student at school. I play the saxophone (i hate band). I pretty much use up all my time on Gaia. I started around 2005 and i have like a gazillion bo billion names because i kept losing passwords and couldn't get the back because those e-mail accounts aren't activated anymore. You can go search me lets see there are fairylike, fairlylike, TiggerandKH, and Rikku_luver. But sadly i don't know any of those passwords and i made this one in um October i believe. My sister, iheartudouheartme, got me back on gaia and now i am pretty much obsessed.

I love the people who say like love or dear at the end of each sentence. i hate scammers, they annoy me so much. I love my family and friends. My guy friends are all sexy because of their abs. So i love that too. I also love my doggie. I hate beggars, although i used to be one.

That is pretty much it! thank you for reading through my long and most likely boring story!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:38 pm
can some one tell me why i can't read the rules to the guild everytime i try it says that i am not authorized so i can't post anywhere but here and what do those little lock symbols mean on forum topics? so many questions i do not understand.....  

-LovetheGreekMythology-

-LovetheGreekMythology-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:14 pm
Hi me welcoming everyone! lol love how i talk to my self!  
[MADG]: Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games