Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Chapter 35 (there are spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eternity_moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:45 pm
Honestly, I wasn't really surprised when Yuki turned out to be Yuki Kuran, Kaname's "sister." I had my suspicions, when I saw Kaname's mother. If you look at her, she looks exactly like Yuki, except older. Anyways, I was so happy, because they were "siblings." That means YukixZero was better off, or so I thought. And then Kaname ruined it when he reveals that he's not yuki's real brother!! lol, I got mad. So what did everyone else think on the chapter?
And by the way, that doesn't mean Yuki and Kaname can't be a couple. They aren't completely blood siblings. But I'm still happy because Yuki won't look at him the same way. And I want the old Senri back. As for Ichiru, he seems to be a bit worried about Zero, but maybe its just my thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:38 pm
I'm still supporting the YuukixKaname pairing. Siblings or not. razz

But it was quite the revelation, but I went back and read the whole series after I read chapter 35, and there were two or three hints that I picked up as to Yuuki's true origins. So it wasn't entirely unexpected.

I have the feelings that Ichiru is going to defect back to Zero's side, once all this stuff with Rido is over.

I really want to know what is going to happen as a result of the events in chapter 35. 36 won't come soon enough.

Rachynn

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:25 am
looks like the manga has got a long way to go yet.
I was just happy that a relationship looked like it was about to start [kaname/yuuki]...and then their siblings!?!?! LOL!!
had a heart attack XD
I thought about it for a while and then quickly dismissed it, since that evil uncle vampire dude said something to contradict it [kaname is not real brother]

either Zero forgives and forgets Yuki being a vampire
or
Yuuki and Kaname accept any possible feelings and disregard the stigma of being siblings

I'd say that she'd go with Zero...but this is a manga so who knows what will happen : D'

anyone agree?

/mini rant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:24 am

I'd have to say that YuukixKaname pairing would be better. I mean, sure they are kind of siblings. But they are so close, and Kaname really wants her by his side. Then again, maybe now, Yuuki won't want to be his lover, even though they aren't 'real' siblings... >.>Myeh, who am I to blab about love pairings?

Mmm, but I want to know what that evil uncle vampire (Rido?) wants with Yuuki's blood. He needs the blood of a human bitten by a pureblood? (I think they tried Zero's blood but it didn't work) Is that right?
Strange. I don't see how that could "revive" him.... I could be mistaken about that, but I know Yuuki is in danger. Rido killed to get to Yuuki, while Kaname's parents tried to protect her.

Ahh, I'm probably just very slow and everyone here already knows all this. ^^"
Anyway, that's my opinion on chapter 35.. Not much of a romantic so I didn't pay as much attention to that stuff..

[/rant]

Mira Thane

Blue_merangue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:32 am
how will it be?... Yuki is a kuran and kaname is a kuran also?...

maybe yuki is not a true kuran.... i guess coz to awaken yuki it needs a kuran blood... right???

oh well i'm still rooting for kaname and yuki...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:54 am
I was suspecting something too about yuki and kuran being related. It's because of their hair and eye color. But I like ZeroXYuki, so I am pretty happy.  

Nightmaresky

Mira Thane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:40 am
I kinda don't get how so many people can think Kaname is not a Kuran. The reason that nasty uncle calls him the "fake heir" is probably because he thinks he is the true heir. =/
I think, in my honest opinion, that Yuki was adopted by Kaname's parents. But I'm also a little curious. Perhaps Kaname was adopted, and Yuki was born a human between two Pure Blood Vampires.. Like a freak of the Vampires. xD

Ah well, hopefully chapter 36 will come out soon, and clear up some of this confusion. =)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:31 pm
If they are really sibilings then that would be NASTY lol.
Of course I have always been a Yuuki x Zero fan. heart
Kaname just gives me a bad feeling is all. 3nodding  

VampiraBaby

Lord of the waffles
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:47 pm
Rachynn
I'm still supporting the YuukixKaname pairing. Siblings or not. razz

But it was quite the revelation, but I went back and read the whole series after I read chapter 35, and there were two or three hints that I picked up as to Yuuki's true origins. So it wasn't entirely unexpected.

I have the feelings that Ichiru is going to defect back to Zero's side, once all this stuff with Rido is over.

I really want to know what is going to happen as a result of the events in chapter 35. 36 won't come soon enough.
Incest!!!! GO KANAME ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Lleana
I kinda don't get how so many people can think Kaname is not a Kuran. The reason that nasty uncle calls him the "fake heir" is probably because he thinks he is the true heir. =/
I think, in my honest opinion, that Yuki was adopted by Kaname's parents. But I'm also a little curious. Perhaps Kaname was adopted, and Yuki was born a human between two Pure Blood Vampires.. Like a freak of the Vampires. xD

Ah well, hopefully chapter 36 will come out soon, and clear up some of this confusion. =)
He Did Say I'd Be Happier if I was her Real Older brother O.O  

Lord of the waffles
Crew

Chocol8Chips

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:23 pm
I'm still supporting the YukixKaname pair heart
I wonder if Yuki will still remember if Kaname was her "brother" cuz she fainted afterwards..........  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Chocol8Chips
I'm still supporting the YukixKaname pair heart
I wonder if Yuki will still remember if Kaname was her "brother" cuz she fainted afterwards..........

That's a good point. o.o
-too lazy to fancy up my font-

- - - - -

Yeah, but that doesn't mean Kaname's the adopted one..
That was my point that I obviously muddled up. xD  

Mira Thane

cyan_riki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:12 pm
Or maybe...Kaname's REAL sister's soul has been stored in Yuuki's body!!!!! That's why Kaname said he's not Yuuki's 'real' brother...He's the brother of the soul inside Yuuki! And like someone suggested, Kaname's real sister had to be hidden because she wasn't a vampire despite being a pure blood, and that's taboo. So now, to protect Yuuki from something, Kaname merged Yuuki's memories with his sister's!

Yeah, thought the whole story out. Hehe

Oh, and ZeroxYuuki forever! heart Have to show my support for this wonderful couple in this haven of KanameYuki supporters. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:53 pm
you see, i knew hino wouldn't ruin the yukixzero pairings for fans like me. i'm so glad they finally bit her and got it over with (i'm still waiting for bella to turn in the twilight series), although that kiss kaname stole rightfully belonged to zero in chapter 24. urgh, why does kaname have to spoil all the fun for yukixzero fans?! crying  

Rainbeau Essence

Mira Thane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:54 pm
Come on, Kaname's not that bad. =D

You know, I think that's an interesting idea Riki. Not sure if that is what is happening, but it's possible. Frighteningly possible. xD Argh, it's so stressful, sitting here, wondering what is going to happen in the next chapter. No new mangas have come out yet, not Naruto, not Bleach.. Nada. @.@ Meep..  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games