Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Main Road Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 am
((Ok, either we can fight them. Or, Kayla is a vampire and can fly us towards the city. I'm about to have to get off, have to go to work. ))

Kayla frowned and furrowed her brow. She turned around and skidded to a halt. She flexed her back muscles and pushed out her dark black, bat like wings. Her head jerked and her fangs pushed between her normal teeth.

"Fight or Flight little girl..." She growled looking towards the bandits running at them, her eyes glowing red.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:37 am
Lilium stopped and gave the girl an evil smile. "Theres only five of them.
I think we can take them, don't you think so?
"
She said as she got firm grip of the ground with her boot and pointed her umbrella at them.  

Princess of Cyanide

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:43 am
Kayla couldn't help but smile, "Oh yes. I believe we can."

She shot up into the air and headed for the one coming in from the left. Before the man realized she was up in the air, she swooped down and grabbed him by his throat. "you should have stayed home today" she laughed as she took the man higher and higher into the air.

He squirmed and tried to get free. When they were about 100 yards up in the air she dropped him. "Oops!" she laughed and flew past the falling man back towards the girl. She landed hard on her feet next to the girl. "So," she asked breathing heavy, "Whats your name?" The man fell in front of them with a bone shattering crunch and blood splattered them both.

The other four running towards them didn't hesitate even for a second as their comrade was sent falling to his death.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:00 pm
((Sorry, have to go to work. i'll be back on tonight after nine oclock))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:21 pm
Lilium bowed infront of the girl "My name is Lilium Von Einzbern....."
Before she could finish the rest of her sentence one of the banits interrupted her by trying to grap onto her arm, only to have him grap onto nothing but air.
As she stared at him in her ghostly transparent mood.
"How dare you interrupt me didn't your parents ever teach you any manners!"
She said as slid her transparent umbrella into the banits chest then quickly turning back into her solid mood along with her umbrella.
"Never interrupt a person when they are speaking its not nice"
She then click a button what opened up her umbrella.
"Now where was I.... Oh yes its nice to make your acquaintance"
She said with the same evil smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:44 pm
((bah ha ha power of the iphonE!!!))

Kayla laughed out loud, "pleasure to meet you dear. We should grab a drink after this" she smiled.

The other three, now only ten feet away were splattered with the remnants of the man killed from the umbrella. The one in the middle, who was a rather ugly looking woman stopped in her tracks. "bloody hell!" she screamed, turned around and left dust in her wake as she ran back the way she came.

Kayla winked at lulium, "I'll get the one on the left." hearing this, 'the one on the left' faltered a bit, but held his ground pulling out a large machete.

The other one held up his hands. "look you crazy wenches, we on'y want yer wallets!" he also pulled out his weapon. He held a stick which sprung open into a staff with two large blades at the end, eyeing the little girl.  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:48 pm
Lilium grapped the handle of her umbrella and tried yanking on it to get the dead bandit off it.
"That would be lovely"
She said as she looked at Kayla then back at the banit on the right.
And giggled " Just give me one second mister your friend here won't let go of my umbrella"
She then turned back into her transparent mood and pulled her umbrella out of his body.
"Now how should I despose of you..... Oh I know"
Lilium then quickly loaded a new round into her umbrella and fired hitting him the banit in the groin.
Causing him to go down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:09 pm
Kayla couldn't help but laugh as the man fell to his knees, with the most horrified expression on his face. The man on the left took off running, But Kayla was quicker than he. She jumped up into the air, grinning wickedly.

She followed him for a while, She could hear his heart beating faster and faster. She was toying with him and she loved every second of it. And then, the man stopped. He knew he couldn't out run her, and he was tired.

He fell to his knees surrendering. Kayla landed softly on the ground, and walked up behind him. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "any last words?"

The man choked back a sob, "Please, I have a wife and children..."

She laughed softly in his ear, "Don't worry. I know your scent, I'll find them and as your children scream as they watch me drain your wife's blood. I'll tell them their cowardly father died on his knees..."

The man began crying uncontrolably, and Kayla smiled again. She stood up and placed her hands around his head. With a quick snap the man fell lifeless to the ground. She had tore his head from his neck. Blood splattered her front and all over her face.

She threw the head down, and flew back over to the girl. She landed beside her licking the blood from her lips. "I like how you work." she said with a wicked smile. "How about that drink?"

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 pm
Lilium smiled at Kayla "Just one second my guy is not dead yet"
She said as she turned her attenion to the banit who was screaming intense pain holding his gut.

"What did you do me. " He screamed as he started vomiting up blood and his skin started to peel off his bones.

"Oh goody the acid is starting to take effect.... "
She said as she watched him try to hold his body together as his organs spilled out until he died.

"Ok now i'm ready " She said with giant smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:16 am
Kayla had the strongest urge to say 'Thats my girl!' and give her a hearty pat on the back.

"Ok," she said returning her smile, "Theres a tavern in the centril part of the city. Good food and drink, and they have rooms for rent. That's where I usually hang my hat. Sound good?"

The two walked into the city, leaving a bloody mess in their wake.  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:47 am
Lilium shook her head yes "Ok " She said in her eerie dead tone again as picked up her bag and follow her into the city  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:48 am
((Ok, we'll go to the whitelight tavern and see whats up.))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Chemical_Dependencies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:14 pm
Armor clinked with each of Allistairs steps. He had been travelling for such a long time. Soon a he came to a stop stumbling across a bloody mess. "Hmm... Something very disturbing has happened here..." He spoke lowly as he crouched next to one of the mutilated bandits which rested on the ground.

"These men were bandits..." He continued noting there clothes and weapons as they laid dead on the ground. "It seems much has changed since my last visit to this place..." Slowly Allistair rose to his feet.

He had been travelling the road so that no one would bother him. After all he and his brethren were wanted dead. He looked up to the large city gates before pulling his hood up. "Yes... this place has indeed changed..." He said lowly leaving the bandits dead bodies litter the road as he continued on his way towards Havencrest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:35 am
A short silhouette was seen in the distance, making its way down the road towards the city. As it neared the city it was able to see the mess laid out along the road. He wasn't able to say much for it, as his throat was dry.

He had been traveling for days, carrying an empty satchel which held even emptier waterskins. He hadn't had a drink for a full day or so, and wasn't capable of caring much for the dead around him. He looked up at the city before him, then down at his coinbag, which had accumulated some weight on his travels, and decided this was as good a place as any to do some spending.

And so the dwarf rolled into town...  

The Good Doctors Medicine

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas