Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:52 am
Granted but you get a bunch of characters you don't want (like Ashley).

I wish Capcom would make an RE2 remake that's just as good as REmake with nothing changed, including the control and camera angles.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:20 am
Granted, but the remake for RE:2 is 8-bit

I wish the next RE CG movie stars Rebecca Chambers  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:40 pm
YinYangSpider
Granted, but the remake for RE:2 is 8-bit

I wish the next RE CG movie stars Rebecca Chambers

Granted. Even Billy is in it, but it takes place in 2010 and even though Chris and Sheva (Warning, spoiler alert, don't read if you don't want to know.) Blew the ******** out of Wesker with TWO rockets while he was boiling in a vat of volcanic magma, he still winds up showing up in this movie too. We all lose respect for Capcom of the highest authority and don't dare pick up any of their titles ever again.

I wish Wesker (Spoiler again) wasn't destroyed by Chris and Sheva. I liked Wesker too much for him to die!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:27 pm
(Spoiler Warning for RE:5)

You little xp I finally beat RE:5 & it takes me this long to realize that all I needed to do was highlight your wish scream

But granted. Wesker comes out of the volcano with the ability to fly with controlling fire & lava, kills Johnny Storm & takes his place on the Fantastic Four, becoming the new Human Torch

I wish I was...Rebecca's love slave sweatdrop  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 pm
Granted, but she's a zombie dominatrix...Hope you like cold, dead, sausagey fun bags mwuhaha.

I wish Wesker was a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 pm
Granted, but Capcom would throw in Leon. On top of that, Nintendo would let in even more third-party publishers and you got Wesker and Leon tag teaming against Cloud Strife and Sam Fisher.
(Though Viewitful Joe would rock in SSB)

I wish Barry showed up in RE5.  

Mr. Kennedy

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:12 pm
Granted, but he's also being controlled by Wesker, and he forces both he and Jill to make sex videos together so he could make money, which lets face it, every villain desires. Oh, and they're german schiesse videos.

Can you re-corrupt my last wish? That's something I would wish for ha ha.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:23 pm
Granted, they throw in Wesker into SSBB, but it's the crappy RE5 Wesker.

I wish Capcom would just drop the realism facade and make RE in the visual style of what it REALLY is: An Anime. Just so that less people take it seriously.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:56 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, they throw in Wesker into SSBB, but it's the crappy RE5 Wesker.

I wish Capcom would just drop the realism facade and make RE in the visual style of what it REALLY is: An Anime. Just so that less people take it seriously.

Granted, I'd watch it. But sadly, no one else does.

I wish that Sheva had shown up in more promotional videos. Capcom are a bunch of racists if you hadn't noticed. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:28 pm
I meant like, Anime style in the game itself. Cel shaded and everything. But the fact that only one person is interested in it is NOT ruining it, it's only accomplishing what I wanted in the first place.  

Biohazard EXTREME

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:43 am
Granted, but it's all just of her training that Josh taught her.

I wish there was a crossover between RE, Left 4 Dead & Stubbs the Zombie.

edit - Since no one is granting that wish, making me think that no one's really played Stubbs the Zombie, I making a new wish. I wish there was a crossover between RE & Left 4 Dead  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff