Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Can some jeans be to skinny?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:34 pm
Xx Alice The FoxxX

i personally think skinny jeans are awesome, but i like regular jeans when im at home..... everywhere else im always in my skinnys......

I wear normal jeans as well. Sometimes skinnies can get to be too much... But, a must for my non-skinnies, is they have to be ratty and ripped.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:24 pm
im in skinny jeans everyday, its rare to see me in regular jeans, or in normal pants, i love stuff thight agenst my skin, it just feels right to me, but i heard if some skinny jeans are to skinny u can get paralized, but they have to be extream skinny jeans  

blood bailey

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:51 pm
blood bailey
im in skinny jeans everyday, its rare to see me in regular jeans, or in normal pants, i love stuff thight agenst my skin, it just feels right to me, but i heard if some skinny jeans are to skinny u can get paralized, but they have to be extream skinny jeans

I think I saw that on Myth Busters...turned out to be just a rumor though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:45 pm
Skinnys are the greatest thing ever and no they can not be to skinny sine ride low but skinny whise no I were skinnies every day of my life haven't worn any thing elts in 2 years  

1SinShortOfAHalo

1SinShortOfAHalo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:47 pm
Skinnys are the greatest thing ever and no they can not be to skinny sine ride low but skinny whise no I were skinnies every day of my life haven't worn any thing elts in 2 years  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:51 pm
1SinShortOfAHalo

Your legs must be killing you... ._.

And i find if i can't fit my foot through they're too skinny, of course then again i just have big feet

Trent Wesley

_Xx-RrawrR-xX_

4,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:05 am
yea SOME can be way to skinny , but they look good sometimes depens on the person ... i buy the strechy fabric (how ever you spell it ) but there still skinny jeans so i buy 1 size smaller and ther perfict whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:51 pm
On some guys it looks really good, especially if they actually have a butt. On others, not so much. >_>

But yes, they can be too skinny. Mine are just perfect on me.

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:14 pm
stores these days do not know how to make a good pair of drainpipes.
if you have to sit down to put them on or do a jumping dance, something is wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:23 am
I wear skinnies constantly, but they do get tiring. I own one pare of flare jeans that also look amazing. I used to really hate skinnies but in the past year or so i love them. As for the fat thing i must agree. One of my friends has a black pare of skinnies and they look like regular tights on her. Now for the whole guy wearing skinnies issue some guys look really good and some dont my bf has a nice a** so they fit him perfectly and skinnies is pretty much all he wears. Only once have i seen him in something different when we are in public and he was in pj pants xd . of course when hes at home he wears shorts and stuff, but in my opinion he pulls off skinnies really well. Of course i think he would also look good in ripped faded baggy jeans. It honestly just deepends on the person. Also some skinny guys look really good (ones who dont have a butt) in skinnies. if they wear a belt so they dont fall down then i think they look just fine.  

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items