Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
"The debate is over." WTF, Gore?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ish-Kabibble]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:13 pm
Has anyone else realized why Al Gore won't run for president again? xD Cause then he'd have to debate global-warming, which is a subject he seems to be well-versed in, but nonetheless has no REAL scientific evidence that global warming is man-made. He can't really back up his little charade.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:20 pm
It annoys the crap out of me that he won the NOBEL PRIZE... WTH, he doesn't deserve it, all he did was cause global panic over what is probably just a cycle, only 2% of carbon emissions is from people driving cars!  

Mousers09

Raidoactive Kitty

Dapper Smoker

11,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:31 pm
Mousers09
It annoys the crap out of me that he won the NOBEL PRIZE... WTH, he doesn't deserve it, all he did was cause global panic over what is probably just a cycle, only 2% of carbon emissions is from people driving cars!
That just pissed me off so much. The highest honor you can get is now WORTHLESS! Scientist's have proven that any global warming that might exist was cause by methane produced by COWS!. SO his carbon emission facts are a load of bullshit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:04 pm
Raidoactive Kitty
Mousers09
That just pissed me off so much. The highest honor you can get is now WORTHLESS! Scientist's have proven that any global warming that might exist was cause by methane produced by COWS!. SO his carbon emission facts are a load of bullshit.

And now we have a world full of Global Warming Paranoids who are taking everyone down with them. The only thing I agree with that is yes we should decrease pollution, and yes we should find a new source of energy, but I only agree with the energy thing because we are too dependent on oil!  

Mousers09

[Ish-Kabibble]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:10 pm
Mousers09
I heard that he beat out a little old lady who, during the haulocost saved hundreds to thousands of fleeing jews. I mean.. seriously. If global warming is really a scientific theory like Gore is claiming it to be, why didn't he win the Nobel prize for science? What does global warming have anything to do with peace? And I agree. It's panic it causes, not peace. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:44 pm
[Ish-Kabibble]
Mousers09
I heard that he beat out a little old lady who, during the haulocost saved hundreds to thousands of fleeing jews. I mean.. seriously. If global warming is really a scientific theory like Gore is claiming it to be, why didn't he win the Nobel prize for science? What does global warming have anything to do with peace? And I agree. It's panic it causes, not peace. D:

Beat up an old lady, and he almost tied bush in the '00 elections? Wow, our society has been so corrupt lately!  

Mousers09

Raidoactive Kitty

Dapper Smoker

11,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:35 pm
Mousers09
[Ish-Kabibble]
Mousers09

Beat up an old lady, and he almost tied bush in the '00 elections? Wow, our society has been so corrupt lately!
Out Chad not Up. I think it is stupid that Al Gore thinks he still matters any more. An Inconvenient truth how about a wicked convenient Lie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:50 pm
Raidoactive Kitty
Mousers09
[Ish-Kabibble]
Mousers09

Out Chad not Up. I think it is stupid that Al Gore thinks he still matters any more. An Inconvenient truth how about a wicked convenient Lie.

Oh, out sweatdrop  

Mousers09

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces