I passed my driving test!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:41 am
4laugh YAY! First time with only 3 minor faults too!

Ask Hzza how many faults he got when he did his - and how many times he failed his test before passing xp

I is off to Tunisia next tomorrow at about 3am so I will hopefully speak to you all when I get back to Uni and get my intranetz fixed

PEAZ!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:10 am
congrats man!  

CokePixie
Crew

Nox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:54 pm
congrats! it can be terribly nerve wracking.
here you need a 75 or higher to pass, and apparently you're not supposed to drive like speed racer? i got exactly 75. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:08 pm
my car broke down. sad  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:54 pm
Vexxed
my car broke down. sad
lol loser

I don't have a car crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:37 am
Damn, now I'm all alone. I have no licence, and no desire to get it. If I had my licence it wouldn't change anything. But having said that I'm gonna start practicing again in February when my bf's licence isn't probationary anymore (that means he can be in the passangers seat while I drive ... well legally anyways lol). The last time I went was like 3 or 4 years ago ... and I didn't even get to the place, some bitched rear ended me on the way there.

Your tests sound weird ... ours you can only get 10 points. Which doesn't take much concidering you get 3 points if you forget to shoulder check.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:09 pm
punkarama
Damn, now I'm all alone. I have no licence, and no desire to get it. If I had my licence it wouldn't change anything. But having said that I'm gonna start practicing again in February when my bf's licence isn't probationary anymore (that means he can be in the passangers seat while I drive ... well legally anyways lol). The last time I went was like 3 or 4 years ago ... and I didn't even get to the place, some bitched rear ended me on the way there.

Your tests sound weird ... ours you can only get 10 points. Which doesn't take much concidering you get 3 points if you forget to shoulder check.

i don't have mine either sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:15 am
CokePixie
punkarama

i don't have mine either sweatdrop

heart  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Sexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:37 pm
Tommy the Cat
Vexxed
my car broke down. sad
lol loser

I don't have a car crying