Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Hi im new

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abyssia101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:13 pm
hi im new and want to join this village so i will give a formal introdution
im not sure what the customs are around here so just bare with me

Name: Yukamari, Acaara
Life in a nutshell: i was born and raised in the leaf village. my father and mother hated me because of the demon my older brother sealed into me, my demon is not very well known so my public life was ok. the only real friend i ever had was sasuke-kun, but after the night both of our clans were destroyed he next to abandond me.

Bloodline: the Diyokagan, a blood line i made up, the most renownd ability of this eye power is to see into the future, the past, the present and read emotions. but like all others of its kind it is much more than that.

demon: Kayatsu the 4-winged bat.
special charkra: Dark chakra that feeds of of sadness and dark memories.

Jutsus: Dark barier, shadow blade, kagesuna no jutsu(Shadow sand). Spirit sever(Knock out jutsu)

okay thats just obout it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:15 pm
...go talk to DT...he actually might be intrested in you...he was with me when i presented the Kane Kaishu to him...so go talk to him.  

Oni_Soul

Maximumangel94

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:00 pm
Hello in Ava  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:55 pm
Yeah, if you want to keep your custom bloodline, you should first get it checked out with the guildmaster; you just can't walk in and randomly make up stuff.

Sorry, but Sasuke-kun doesn't exist in this guild, as all of the other original characters don't exist. Replace him with someone else.

Your jutsus seem a bit strong for a new person, don't you think? You should tinker around with that, refer to www.leafninja.com for E and D ranked jutsus.

Konoha is full, try joining another village.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces