Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Otokage comes......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:15 pm
Sin-Q walks into the village and looks around. Sin-Q starts to think to himself. "Wow its been so long since I have been here.........look at me home sick....." Sin-Q said walking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:20 pm
Kimimaru walked out towords the city. Strolling by and waiving and fellow ninjas and towns people. He then stopped to c**k his head to the side. "Could it be ? Sin ? From a while ago ?" He walked up towords the man, "Sin ?" He asked in a questionable tone.  

Shin Defender of Light

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:23 pm
((Eff, you beat me again! I'll jump in the next post if I can...))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:25 pm
Sin-Q stopped not thinking that anybody would remember him. "Hello Kimimaru is been awhile......" Sin-Q said with a slight grin.  

sinmega

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:28 pm
Kimimaru looked over Sin's robes. "Otokage eh ? Impressive. Look how all of this became, you being a Kage, and me a Sanin." Kimimaru looked at the floor and gave a slight smile, "I'll become one soon enough though." He then looked back up to Sin with an optimistic smile. "So, how have things been going in Otogakure ?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:34 pm
"Its been.....little but I like that......I get to teach the genin myself what it means to be a ninja and I like that.......and Sanin wow.......thats great I always know you would do great things....." Sin-Q said letting the smile go and just looking a Kimimaru.  

sinmega

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:54 pm
leaf sucks, im going to get a dog name him leaf village and kick him everytime a member joins leaf domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:02 am
Drunk Tony
leaf sucks, im going to get a dog name him leaf village and kick him everytime a member joins leaf domokun

((Sorry to butt into your RP but...DT THAT'S ANIMAL CRUELTY!! scream ))  

Kulac Akios

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:25 am
"sin...."

Mikyo looked at his once Kage.

"what do you want with the leaf village."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:12 pm
Sin-Q turned to see Mikyo. "Nothing really I once lived her before I became Otokage.....and I just came back to see how everything was going........." Sin-Q said looking up at the sky.  

sinmega

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff