Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Aren_Moonstrider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 am
Vergil walked even closer"heh.....well then......if having me join is so important to your master.....then he should meet me in person.....i'm sure he can see me just fine from under whatever rock he's hiding under"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:44 am
"My master is very busy and cannot show himself to his enemies," her eyes flicked over to InuYasha and the gang before returning to Vergil, "lest he underestimates them . . . They too have powerful allies." she said, her voice just barely able to be heard.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Aren_Moonstrider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 am
"i guess he's convincing that pink thing of doing the same thing....alright,i guess it would be worth seeing if this guy is worth my time....if he's anything like them,you'll be short on master...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:48 am
Kanna bowed to him and then turned, walking away. "Please follow me." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Aren_Moonstrider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:52 am
Vergil sighed and followed the girl"your master better be as good as you say....wasting my time isn't something people don't tend to get away with....."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:38 am
Buu's tongues whipped around and he gained a smile, throwing his head back and letting out a demonic howl. With that, Buu dissappeared... Going after the group one more time...

Goku leaned against a tree, in pain, and hungry... Which was no suprise... '... Wha...?' he thought 'This... Power level.... Headed... RIGHT FOR US!!' GOku got up as fast as he could, but when he got up... He was face to face with Demon Buu.

Demon Buu growled, showing his fangs... And backhanded Goku like he was nothing, throwing him into the distance. Demon Buu turned towards the others and gave a bone shattering roar, even making the ground shake.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:28 pm
Sakura paled with Buu being so close, and with what he'd done with Goku, and actually stumbled back and fell as he let out his roar.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:02 pm
((What'd I miss? ^_^''))  

Kyriod

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 219 220 221 222

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out