Reply [04]-Contests. (NEW CONTEST!)
Parties with Contests! Need Ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:41 am
As I have mentioned here and there a couple of times, my friend Cgirl, and I throw lots of parties. Well, technically we've thrown one hehe.. but we were supposed to have another one soon. We plan on having some nice 20k prizes and we have plans for more parties.

So what I wanted from this thread was some more ideas.

Our last party was a Pajama Rama Jam! Everyone dressed up in pajamas and we gave away a mimzy doll and some other stuff.

The next one is a Masquerade Ball. It was supposed to be for New Years, but RL happened, so it will be just because. I want to throw it soon, like probably next week, and the theme is everyone wears a mask. I'll post official details next week. but you get the idea...

We also thought we'd have a pirate theme, and of course in the summer a beach theme.

So what I need from you guys are more ideas! So leave me some ideas and we'll try to throw at least one big shindig a month!

Also, if anyone wants to help us, we really need someone to come up with like trivia questions or other games at these shindigs. That spot is still open, if you're interested in filling it send me a message!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:11 pm
kk,
valentines party, but not on that day... im umm, busy (rp marige that day sweatdrop ) but the theme could be all red, pink, and white attire.

games...
i have a game i call jukeboxXD
you pick a song i.e.
Blood- MCR
evryone posts lyrics, i have the rules etc on my journal, check it out, i think itd be fun! 4laugh  

grey-sister-23

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:15 pm
grey-sister-23
kk,
valentines party, but not on that day... im umm, busy (rp marige that day sweatdrop ) but the theme could be all red, pink, and white attire.

games...
i have a game i call jukeboxXD
you pick a song i.e.
Blood- MCR
evryone posts lyrics, i have the rules etc on my journal, check it out, i think itd be fun! 4laugh

Both excellent ideas! I was going to do something for Valentine but I couldn't think of a theme for it. That is perfect.

I'll go check out your profile too smile Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:59 am
cant we have birthday parties

lol blaugh  

I Love My Twin

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:07 am
I like the pirate idea. Sounds fun. Maybe an easter party or something along those lines?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:45 am
enise233
cant we have birthday parties

lol blaugh

That is a really good idea!! I'm gonna put this into effect smile  

Rutalia

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:45 am
Broken_Wingless
I like the pirate idea. Sounds fun. Maybe an easter party or something along those lines?

I like the easter idea! Mardi Gra too maybe? hmm..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:15 pm
hmmmmm..... how about... like a chinese new year party? its on february 7th and the colors could be like red and yellow. just an idea cause im chinese. another idea is like every1 who comes can get gold cause during chinese new year, u get free money in red envelopes for good luck that u dont open till next chinese new year.  

narutorocks1109
Crew

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:53 am
I like the masquerade theme, sounds like fun. As for suggestions...how about a movie party theme. Evryone can come dressed as their favorite movie character.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:21 pm
CelticPrincessMe
I like the masquerade theme, sounds like fun. As for suggestions...how about a movie party theme. Evryone can come dressed as their favorite movie character.

That is a really good one I'm gonna have to use that smile

As for the Chinese New years.. I think you told me a little late, maybe I'll throw it next year and let you open trades with everyoen and giev them 1g razz  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:03 pm
Rutalia
CelticPrincessMe

That is a really good one I'm gonna have to use that smile

As for the Chinese New years.. I think you told me a little late, maybe I'll throw it next year and let you open trades with everyoen and giev them 1g razz

well chinese new year this yeawr is february 7th if u check the internet GOGLOE SERACH ENGINES!!! (AHHH IVE BEEN WAITING TO DO THAT TO U FOR LIKE FOREVER)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:38 pm
Haha silly, except I already knew that and I mean it's too late for me to throw a chinese new year party, I already got two others going. razz But you can throw it!! I'll even come! smile

Make everyone dress up in chinese stuff smile HELL I'll even do a little picture for you like I did for my Mardi Gras thing and you can post it on the general forums smile

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:23 pm
o... well i still wanted to yell at u... anywho, it just past and i had this huge party at my house with my relatives so i couldnt really host a party..... mayb next year! or maybe the august moon festival party....  
[04]-Contests. (NEW CONTEST!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games