what is the better sport?
  football
  soccer
  basketball
  baseball
View Results

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:36 pm
actually, just this week he was going to help me write some music to a song i wrote smile jazz it up a bit, throw in some rifts etc.. but I am still sick so I couldn't drive down there.. and he's going skiing next week hehe so maybe after he gets back!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:36 am
Baseball is my addiction. But I do enjoy watching football, hockey, and college basketball as well.  

CelticPrincessMe

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:03 am
I like watching football with my dad. I like to play basketball and soccer. So I don't really have a definate favorite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:09 am
i watch football with my dad too... but hes not the kind who is like glued to the seat... he just walks around during the commercials.... im ok with every sport though, so it depends on the mood im in  

narutorocks1109
Crew

sloweiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:19 am
Rutalia
actually, just this week he was going to help me write some music to a song i wrote smile jazz it up a bit, throw in some rifts etc.. but I am still sick so I couldn't drive down there.. and he's going skiing next week hehe so maybe after he gets back!

That is very kool that you work on music together !!! I started learning to play guitar on 1/12/07, and i'm really enjoying it !!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:28 am
sloweiser
Rutalia

That is very kool that you work on music together !!! I started learning to play guitar on 1/12/07, and i'm really enjoying it !!!

Hey, that's cool! I just started to learn to draw. There's this book "drawing with the right side of your brain" that teaches you to see things etc.. it says while everyone can't necessarily create masterpieces like van gough or someone like that, everyone can draw in 3d, it's just a matter of shutting off your left brain or something.. very interesting and it totally works.. i went from drawing cartoon stick figures to actually drawing some really good stuff... i drew something for Celticprincess but it's not that good lol ... in a few months I should be able to draw some pretty cool stuff when I finish the book heh  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:44 am
hey! i can draw ok... but i dont like to draw. i only draw when i HAVE to....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:46 pm
narutorocks1109
hey! i can draw ok... but i dont like to draw. i only draw when i HAVE to....

lol that was not a personal attack on you i swear!!  

Rutalia

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces